Travel around Venice? [closed]










2















I'd like to know If I travel from Venice to Trieste would I see interesting places to visit? I should also mention that I am traveling by train, if this route is not interesting, what route do you suggest me?










share|improve this question















closed as off-topic by gerrit, blackbird, Kate Gregory, JoErNanO, Ali Awan Oct 29 '16 at 5:20


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions covering tasks normally performed by travel agents such as constructing travel and tour itineraries (including scheduling and budgeting) are off-topic. They are generally too specific to your personal preference, with many variables and possibilities, and are probably not helpful to others. See also The WANTA debate." – Kate Gregory, JoErNanO, Ali Awan
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.











  • 3





    Trieste is one of my favourite cities of all time, it's interesting from the get-go, and about the route train is fine. There's a enclave for the very wealthy at Grado which is worth the visit. The preferred alternate route from Venice to Trieste is by water taxi across the lagoon, which absolutely rocks.

    – Gayot Fow
    Oct 28 '16 at 18:13












  • What do you mean "move" ? stay in Trieste instead of Venice and still visit Venice ?

    – Max
    Oct 28 '16 at 19:31






  • 1





    Sorry I meant traveling actually, I corrected the question

    – Farzad64
    Oct 28 '16 at 19:32






  • 1





    When I travelled same route I've checked Santuario Monte Grisa in suburbs of Trieste, there is a perfect view for Trieste and seacost. But If I'm in Venice again, I would rather continue travelling the other side of it - to Rome, visiting all the cities on the route or to the Milano through Verona as previous time, or stayed at Venice more time. I would visit Trieste again just if I travel to Croatia, where the mystic Rieka is just on the border with Italy.

    – Boten Anna
    Oct 29 '16 at 11:00











  • Nothing to see by train, and regional trains are quite bad.... Cities to see: Lignano (summer vacations), Grado, Porto Piccolo (in Sistiana bay) and then Trieste.

    – Alessandro Da Rugna
    Oct 29 '16 at 20:46















2















I'd like to know If I travel from Venice to Trieste would I see interesting places to visit? I should also mention that I am traveling by train, if this route is not interesting, what route do you suggest me?










share|improve this question















closed as off-topic by gerrit, blackbird, Kate Gregory, JoErNanO, Ali Awan Oct 29 '16 at 5:20


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions covering tasks normally performed by travel agents such as constructing travel and tour itineraries (including scheduling and budgeting) are off-topic. They are generally too specific to your personal preference, with many variables and possibilities, and are probably not helpful to others. See also The WANTA debate." – Kate Gregory, JoErNanO, Ali Awan
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.











  • 3





    Trieste is one of my favourite cities of all time, it's interesting from the get-go, and about the route train is fine. There's a enclave for the very wealthy at Grado which is worth the visit. The preferred alternate route from Venice to Trieste is by water taxi across the lagoon, which absolutely rocks.

    – Gayot Fow
    Oct 28 '16 at 18:13












  • What do you mean "move" ? stay in Trieste instead of Venice and still visit Venice ?

    – Max
    Oct 28 '16 at 19:31






  • 1





    Sorry I meant traveling actually, I corrected the question

    – Farzad64
    Oct 28 '16 at 19:32






  • 1





    When I travelled same route I've checked Santuario Monte Grisa in suburbs of Trieste, there is a perfect view for Trieste and seacost. But If I'm in Venice again, I would rather continue travelling the other side of it - to Rome, visiting all the cities on the route or to the Milano through Verona as previous time, or stayed at Venice more time. I would visit Trieste again just if I travel to Croatia, where the mystic Rieka is just on the border with Italy.

    – Boten Anna
    Oct 29 '16 at 11:00











  • Nothing to see by train, and regional trains are quite bad.... Cities to see: Lignano (summer vacations), Grado, Porto Piccolo (in Sistiana bay) and then Trieste.

    – Alessandro Da Rugna
    Oct 29 '16 at 20:46













2












2








2








I'd like to know If I travel from Venice to Trieste would I see interesting places to visit? I should also mention that I am traveling by train, if this route is not interesting, what route do you suggest me?










share|improve this question
















I'd like to know If I travel from Venice to Trieste would I see interesting places to visit? I should also mention that I am traveling by train, if this route is not interesting, what route do you suggest me?







italy venice






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Oct 28 '16 at 19:31







Farzad64

















asked Oct 28 '16 at 17:41









Farzad64Farzad64

113




113




closed as off-topic by gerrit, blackbird, Kate Gregory, JoErNanO, Ali Awan Oct 29 '16 at 5:20


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions covering tasks normally performed by travel agents such as constructing travel and tour itineraries (including scheduling and budgeting) are off-topic. They are generally too specific to your personal preference, with many variables and possibilities, and are probably not helpful to others. See also The WANTA debate." – Kate Gregory, JoErNanO, Ali Awan
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.







closed as off-topic by gerrit, blackbird, Kate Gregory, JoErNanO, Ali Awan Oct 29 '16 at 5:20


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions covering tasks normally performed by travel agents such as constructing travel and tour itineraries (including scheduling and budgeting) are off-topic. They are generally too specific to your personal preference, with many variables and possibilities, and are probably not helpful to others. See also The WANTA debate." – Kate Gregory, JoErNanO, Ali Awan
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.







  • 3





    Trieste is one of my favourite cities of all time, it's interesting from the get-go, and about the route train is fine. There's a enclave for the very wealthy at Grado which is worth the visit. The preferred alternate route from Venice to Trieste is by water taxi across the lagoon, which absolutely rocks.

    – Gayot Fow
    Oct 28 '16 at 18:13












  • What do you mean "move" ? stay in Trieste instead of Venice and still visit Venice ?

    – Max
    Oct 28 '16 at 19:31






  • 1





    Sorry I meant traveling actually, I corrected the question

    – Farzad64
    Oct 28 '16 at 19:32






  • 1





    When I travelled same route I've checked Santuario Monte Grisa in suburbs of Trieste, there is a perfect view for Trieste and seacost. But If I'm in Venice again, I would rather continue travelling the other side of it - to Rome, visiting all the cities on the route or to the Milano through Verona as previous time, or stayed at Venice more time. I would visit Trieste again just if I travel to Croatia, where the mystic Rieka is just on the border with Italy.

    – Boten Anna
    Oct 29 '16 at 11:00











  • Nothing to see by train, and regional trains are quite bad.... Cities to see: Lignano (summer vacations), Grado, Porto Piccolo (in Sistiana bay) and then Trieste.

    – Alessandro Da Rugna
    Oct 29 '16 at 20:46












  • 3





    Trieste is one of my favourite cities of all time, it's interesting from the get-go, and about the route train is fine. There's a enclave for the very wealthy at Grado which is worth the visit. The preferred alternate route from Venice to Trieste is by water taxi across the lagoon, which absolutely rocks.

    – Gayot Fow
    Oct 28 '16 at 18:13












  • What do you mean "move" ? stay in Trieste instead of Venice and still visit Venice ?

    – Max
    Oct 28 '16 at 19:31






  • 1





    Sorry I meant traveling actually, I corrected the question

    – Farzad64
    Oct 28 '16 at 19:32






  • 1





    When I travelled same route I've checked Santuario Monte Grisa in suburbs of Trieste, there is a perfect view for Trieste and seacost. But If I'm in Venice again, I would rather continue travelling the other side of it - to Rome, visiting all the cities on the route or to the Milano through Verona as previous time, or stayed at Venice more time. I would visit Trieste again just if I travel to Croatia, where the mystic Rieka is just on the border with Italy.

    – Boten Anna
    Oct 29 '16 at 11:00











  • Nothing to see by train, and regional trains are quite bad.... Cities to see: Lignano (summer vacations), Grado, Porto Piccolo (in Sistiana bay) and then Trieste.

    – Alessandro Da Rugna
    Oct 29 '16 at 20:46







3




3





Trieste is one of my favourite cities of all time, it's interesting from the get-go, and about the route train is fine. There's a enclave for the very wealthy at Grado which is worth the visit. The preferred alternate route from Venice to Trieste is by water taxi across the lagoon, which absolutely rocks.

– Gayot Fow
Oct 28 '16 at 18:13






Trieste is one of my favourite cities of all time, it's interesting from the get-go, and about the route train is fine. There's a enclave for the very wealthy at Grado which is worth the visit. The preferred alternate route from Venice to Trieste is by water taxi across the lagoon, which absolutely rocks.

– Gayot Fow
Oct 28 '16 at 18:13














What do you mean "move" ? stay in Trieste instead of Venice and still visit Venice ?

– Max
Oct 28 '16 at 19:31





What do you mean "move" ? stay in Trieste instead of Venice and still visit Venice ?

– Max
Oct 28 '16 at 19:31




1




1





Sorry I meant traveling actually, I corrected the question

– Farzad64
Oct 28 '16 at 19:32





Sorry I meant traveling actually, I corrected the question

– Farzad64
Oct 28 '16 at 19:32




1




1





When I travelled same route I've checked Santuario Monte Grisa in suburbs of Trieste, there is a perfect view for Trieste and seacost. But If I'm in Venice again, I would rather continue travelling the other side of it - to Rome, visiting all the cities on the route or to the Milano through Verona as previous time, or stayed at Venice more time. I would visit Trieste again just if I travel to Croatia, where the mystic Rieka is just on the border with Italy.

– Boten Anna
Oct 29 '16 at 11:00





When I travelled same route I've checked Santuario Monte Grisa in suburbs of Trieste, there is a perfect view for Trieste and seacost. But If I'm in Venice again, I would rather continue travelling the other side of it - to Rome, visiting all the cities on the route or to the Milano through Verona as previous time, or stayed at Venice more time. I would visit Trieste again just if I travel to Croatia, where the mystic Rieka is just on the border with Italy.

– Boten Anna
Oct 29 '16 at 11:00













Nothing to see by train, and regional trains are quite bad.... Cities to see: Lignano (summer vacations), Grado, Porto Piccolo (in Sistiana bay) and then Trieste.

– Alessandro Da Rugna
Oct 29 '16 at 20:46





Nothing to see by train, and regional trains are quite bad.... Cities to see: Lignano (summer vacations), Grado, Porto Piccolo (in Sistiana bay) and then Trieste.

– Alessandro Da Rugna
Oct 29 '16 at 20:46










0






active

oldest

votes

















0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

Administrative divisions of China