Tourist Visa of sweden after applying work permit of dependends [closed]










1















I am working in Sweden on Work permit.I have applied re-union of my family / dependents based on my work permit but it is taking several months to decision come.
Can I apply their tourist visa as well and bring them here for 90 days ?










share|improve this question















closed as off-topic by JonathanReez♦, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO♦ May 2 '16 at 16:06


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions about immigration or moving for extended periods of time (studies or employment, among others) are off-topic. Our sister site, Expatriates Stack Exchange might be a better place to ask. See also the meta post Is it OK to ask questions about immigration?." – JonathanReez, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
















  • I don't process visa applications for a living -- but if I did, I think having a pending application for a family residence permit would count as a big red "overstay risk" flag for a tourist visa. They can apply, of course, but don't be surprised if they're denied. If they can point to a particular reason why they would want to leave after their visit, and that reason goes beyond "of course they'll want to follow the law", the chances are slightly better -- but a planned stay of exactly 90 days seems to count against such reasons existing.

    – Henning Makholm
    May 2 '16 at 9:11
















1















I am working in Sweden on Work permit.I have applied re-union of my family / dependents based on my work permit but it is taking several months to decision come.
Can I apply their tourist visa as well and bring them here for 90 days ?










share|improve this question















closed as off-topic by JonathanReez♦, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO♦ May 2 '16 at 16:06


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions about immigration or moving for extended periods of time (studies or employment, among others) are off-topic. Our sister site, Expatriates Stack Exchange might be a better place to ask. See also the meta post Is it OK to ask questions about immigration?." – JonathanReez, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
















  • I don't process visa applications for a living -- but if I did, I think having a pending application for a family residence permit would count as a big red "overstay risk" flag for a tourist visa. They can apply, of course, but don't be surprised if they're denied. If they can point to a particular reason why they would want to leave after their visit, and that reason goes beyond "of course they'll want to follow the law", the chances are slightly better -- but a planned stay of exactly 90 days seems to count against such reasons existing.

    – Henning Makholm
    May 2 '16 at 9:11














1












1








1








I am working in Sweden on Work permit.I have applied re-union of my family / dependents based on my work permit but it is taking several months to decision come.
Can I apply their tourist visa as well and bring them here for 90 days ?










share|improve this question
















I am working in Sweden on Work permit.I have applied re-union of my family / dependents based on my work permit but it is taking several months to decision come.
Can I apply their tourist visa as well and bring them here for 90 days ?







sweden application-status






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited May 1 '16 at 22:36









Gayot Fow

76k22200382




76k22200382










asked May 1 '16 at 22:07









user43017user43017

91




91




closed as off-topic by JonathanReez♦, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO♦ May 2 '16 at 16:06


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions about immigration or moving for extended periods of time (studies or employment, among others) are off-topic. Our sister site, Expatriates Stack Exchange might be a better place to ask. See also the meta post Is it OK to ask questions about immigration?." – JonathanReez, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.







closed as off-topic by JonathanReez♦, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO♦ May 2 '16 at 16:06


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions about immigration or moving for extended periods of time (studies or employment, among others) are off-topic. Our sister site, Expatriates Stack Exchange might be a better place to ask. See also the meta post Is it OK to ask questions about immigration?." – JonathanReez, Karlson, mts, blackbird, JoErNanO
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • I don't process visa applications for a living -- but if I did, I think having a pending application for a family residence permit would count as a big red "overstay risk" flag for a tourist visa. They can apply, of course, but don't be surprised if they're denied. If they can point to a particular reason why they would want to leave after their visit, and that reason goes beyond "of course they'll want to follow the law", the chances are slightly better -- but a planned stay of exactly 90 days seems to count against such reasons existing.

    – Henning Makholm
    May 2 '16 at 9:11


















  • I don't process visa applications for a living -- but if I did, I think having a pending application for a family residence permit would count as a big red "overstay risk" flag for a tourist visa. They can apply, of course, but don't be surprised if they're denied. If they can point to a particular reason why they would want to leave after their visit, and that reason goes beyond "of course they'll want to follow the law", the chances are slightly better -- but a planned stay of exactly 90 days seems to count against such reasons existing.

    – Henning Makholm
    May 2 '16 at 9:11

















I don't process visa applications for a living -- but if I did, I think having a pending application for a family residence permit would count as a big red "overstay risk" flag for a tourist visa. They can apply, of course, but don't be surprised if they're denied. If they can point to a particular reason why they would want to leave after their visit, and that reason goes beyond "of course they'll want to follow the law", the chances are slightly better -- but a planned stay of exactly 90 days seems to count against such reasons existing.

– Henning Makholm
May 2 '16 at 9:11






I don't process visa applications for a living -- but if I did, I think having a pending application for a family residence permit would count as a big red "overstay risk" flag for a tourist visa. They can apply, of course, but don't be surprised if they're denied. If they can point to a particular reason why they would want to leave after their visit, and that reason goes beyond "of course they'll want to follow the law", the chances are slightly better -- but a planned stay of exactly 90 days seems to count against such reasons existing.

– Henning Makholm
May 2 '16 at 9:11











0






active

oldest

votes

















0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes

Popular posts from this blog

Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?

List of Bhojpuri films

PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page