I want to get from Poland to Frankfurt as cheap as possible [closed]










3















I want to get from Poland to Frankfurt am Main with a price as cheap as possible. Since I have a student discount (51%) for railway in Poland, I can travel from any city in Poland. However, the discount doesn't count in international trains :/



What would be the best deal to take? I found Szczecin-Berlin buses, but then I cannot find any cool Berlin-Frankfurt










share|improve this question















closed as off-topic by phoog, Karlson, CGCampbell, mts, JonathanReez May 2 '16 at 1:46


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions on price-shopping for specific goods or services are off-topic as prices and availability change frequently in many locations. See: What is a shopping question?" – Karlson, CGCampbell, mts, JonathanReez
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
















  • Possible duplicate of Student train discounts in Germany without BahnCard?

    – phoog
    Apr 29 '16 at 17:49











  • Poland is quite a big country. Can we assume for the sake of the question that you can travel to any city in Poland for free?

    – JonathanReez
    Apr 30 '16 at 9:29











  • Do you want to go to Frankfurt am Main or Frankfurt an der Oder?

    – simbabque
    Apr 30 '16 at 16:34






  • 2





    I don't think this is exactly a shopping question. "How do I get from Poland to Frankfurt?" is a reasonable question. Modifying that with "I'd like cheap options" is hardly such a stretch.

    – Zach Lipton
    May 2 '16 at 2:04












  • Seconded. Just do a search for "cheapest way from" - are all those price-shopping too?

    – davidvc
    May 2 '16 at 5:26















3















I want to get from Poland to Frankfurt am Main with a price as cheap as possible. Since I have a student discount (51%) for railway in Poland, I can travel from any city in Poland. However, the discount doesn't count in international trains :/



What would be the best deal to take? I found Szczecin-Berlin buses, but then I cannot find any cool Berlin-Frankfurt










share|improve this question















closed as off-topic by phoog, Karlson, CGCampbell, mts, JonathanReez May 2 '16 at 1:46


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions on price-shopping for specific goods or services are off-topic as prices and availability change frequently in many locations. See: What is a shopping question?" – Karlson, CGCampbell, mts, JonathanReez
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
















  • Possible duplicate of Student train discounts in Germany without BahnCard?

    – phoog
    Apr 29 '16 at 17:49











  • Poland is quite a big country. Can we assume for the sake of the question that you can travel to any city in Poland for free?

    – JonathanReez
    Apr 30 '16 at 9:29











  • Do you want to go to Frankfurt am Main or Frankfurt an der Oder?

    – simbabque
    Apr 30 '16 at 16:34






  • 2





    I don't think this is exactly a shopping question. "How do I get from Poland to Frankfurt?" is a reasonable question. Modifying that with "I'd like cheap options" is hardly such a stretch.

    – Zach Lipton
    May 2 '16 at 2:04












  • Seconded. Just do a search for "cheapest way from" - are all those price-shopping too?

    – davidvc
    May 2 '16 at 5:26













3












3








3








I want to get from Poland to Frankfurt am Main with a price as cheap as possible. Since I have a student discount (51%) for railway in Poland, I can travel from any city in Poland. However, the discount doesn't count in international trains :/



What would be the best deal to take? I found Szczecin-Berlin buses, but then I cannot find any cool Berlin-Frankfurt










share|improve this question
















I want to get from Poland to Frankfurt am Main with a price as cheap as possible. Since I have a student discount (51%) for railway in Poland, I can travel from any city in Poland. However, the discount doesn't count in international trains :/



What would be the best deal to take? I found Szczecin-Berlin buses, but then I cannot find any cool Berlin-Frankfurt







germany poland frankfurt






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited May 1 '16 at 21:46









Relaxed

77k10156292




77k10156292










asked Apr 29 '16 at 17:34









KarolinaKarolina

162




162




closed as off-topic by phoog, Karlson, CGCampbell, mts, JonathanReez May 2 '16 at 1:46


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions on price-shopping for specific goods or services are off-topic as prices and availability change frequently in many locations. See: What is a shopping question?" – Karlson, CGCampbell, mts, JonathanReez
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.







closed as off-topic by phoog, Karlson, CGCampbell, mts, JonathanReez May 2 '16 at 1:46


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Questions on price-shopping for specific goods or services are off-topic as prices and availability change frequently in many locations. See: What is a shopping question?" – Karlson, CGCampbell, mts, JonathanReez
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.












  • Possible duplicate of Student train discounts in Germany without BahnCard?

    – phoog
    Apr 29 '16 at 17:49











  • Poland is quite a big country. Can we assume for the sake of the question that you can travel to any city in Poland for free?

    – JonathanReez
    Apr 30 '16 at 9:29











  • Do you want to go to Frankfurt am Main or Frankfurt an der Oder?

    – simbabque
    Apr 30 '16 at 16:34






  • 2





    I don't think this is exactly a shopping question. "How do I get from Poland to Frankfurt?" is a reasonable question. Modifying that with "I'd like cheap options" is hardly such a stretch.

    – Zach Lipton
    May 2 '16 at 2:04












  • Seconded. Just do a search for "cheapest way from" - are all those price-shopping too?

    – davidvc
    May 2 '16 at 5:26

















  • Possible duplicate of Student train discounts in Germany without BahnCard?

    – phoog
    Apr 29 '16 at 17:49











  • Poland is quite a big country. Can we assume for the sake of the question that you can travel to any city in Poland for free?

    – JonathanReez
    Apr 30 '16 at 9:29











  • Do you want to go to Frankfurt am Main or Frankfurt an der Oder?

    – simbabque
    Apr 30 '16 at 16:34






  • 2





    I don't think this is exactly a shopping question. "How do I get from Poland to Frankfurt?" is a reasonable question. Modifying that with "I'd like cheap options" is hardly such a stretch.

    – Zach Lipton
    May 2 '16 at 2:04












  • Seconded. Just do a search for "cheapest way from" - are all those price-shopping too?

    – davidvc
    May 2 '16 at 5:26
















Possible duplicate of Student train discounts in Germany without BahnCard?

– phoog
Apr 29 '16 at 17:49





Possible duplicate of Student train discounts in Germany without BahnCard?

– phoog
Apr 29 '16 at 17:49













Poland is quite a big country. Can we assume for the sake of the question that you can travel to any city in Poland for free?

– JonathanReez
Apr 30 '16 at 9:29





Poland is quite a big country. Can we assume for the sake of the question that you can travel to any city in Poland for free?

– JonathanReez
Apr 30 '16 at 9:29













Do you want to go to Frankfurt am Main or Frankfurt an der Oder?

– simbabque
Apr 30 '16 at 16:34





Do you want to go to Frankfurt am Main or Frankfurt an der Oder?

– simbabque
Apr 30 '16 at 16:34




2




2





I don't think this is exactly a shopping question. "How do I get from Poland to Frankfurt?" is a reasonable question. Modifying that with "I'd like cheap options" is hardly such a stretch.

– Zach Lipton
May 2 '16 at 2:04






I don't think this is exactly a shopping question. "How do I get from Poland to Frankfurt?" is a reasonable question. Modifying that with "I'd like cheap options" is hardly such a stretch.

– Zach Lipton
May 2 '16 at 2:04














Seconded. Just do a search for "cheapest way from" - are all those price-shopping too?

– davidvc
May 2 '16 at 5:26





Seconded. Just do a search for "cheapest way from" - are all those price-shopping too?

– davidvc
May 2 '16 at 5:26










4 Answers
4






active

oldest

votes


















6














I see this trip on blablacar for 20-ish EUR. If you are OK with a car share I can't see how you could possibly get there cheaper.






share|improve this answer






























    3














    Always try the rome2rio.com website. They provide a very good overview of options and prices, anywhere in the world.






    share|improve this answer























    • Not very helpful, as the site is not very easy to work for first time users.

      – Willeke
      Apr 29 '16 at 20:31






    • 1





      Really? You type in your source and destination cities, and it shows you a map and lists train, airplane, car, bus, etc connections, with duration and price. I don't see what would be difficult with that.

      – Aganju
      Apr 29 '16 at 21:08






    • 1





      I got confused by that site, specially trying longer distances and more difficult routes. And I have managed to use many online travel planners. And as far as I have been able to work it and seen from other people, cheap options/alternatives are not its strongest point.

      – Willeke
      Apr 29 '16 at 21:10






    • 1





      I think rome2rio is great and very relevant but isn't more of a comment than an actual answer?

      – Relaxed
      May 1 '16 at 21:46


















    3














    For buses inside Germany, and not only, check Meinferbus/Flixbus (unfortunately they don't have routes to Poland cities (yet)). For example, from Berlin to Frankfurt am Main the price would be 22 Euro.



    So, Option 1: Szczecin-Berlin ; Berling - Frankfurt by Meinferbus/Flixbus.



    Another option (much better I think), there are very cheap flights from Warsaw Modlin to Bonn/Cologne Airport via Ryanair, 9.99 Euros (not every flight is this price but you can find it always in 2 weeks range), and from Cologne, to be more specific, from Leverkusen (which is apprx. 20 minutes away by local train from the Airport) you have a bus connection, again with Meinferbus/Flixbus for 9 Euro. In total it would make, say, 20 euros for you, from Warsaw to Frankfurt.



    So, if you can travel so easily inside Poland, Warsaw should not be a problem, and it will be quite a fast travel, Leverkusen-Frankfurt takes only 2 hours and 45 minutes by bus.






    share|improve this answer






























      2














      Easiest option is to fly from Gdansk Airport to Frankfurt Hahn Airport for ~10 EUR on Wizzair:



      wizzair azair



      From Frankfurt Hahn Airport you can get to Frankfurt itself by taking a bus for 15 EUR.



      Total trip cost: 25 EUR. Total trip time: around 6 hours.






      share|improve this answer





























        4 Answers
        4






        active

        oldest

        votes








        4 Answers
        4






        active

        oldest

        votes









        active

        oldest

        votes






        active

        oldest

        votes









        6














        I see this trip on blablacar for 20-ish EUR. If you are OK with a car share I can't see how you could possibly get there cheaper.






        share|improve this answer



























          6














          I see this trip on blablacar for 20-ish EUR. If you are OK with a car share I can't see how you could possibly get there cheaper.






          share|improve this answer

























            6












            6








            6







            I see this trip on blablacar for 20-ish EUR. If you are OK with a car share I can't see how you could possibly get there cheaper.






            share|improve this answer













            I see this trip on blablacar for 20-ish EUR. If you are OK with a car share I can't see how you could possibly get there cheaper.







            share|improve this answer












            share|improve this answer



            share|improve this answer










            answered Apr 29 '16 at 17:47









            chxchx

            38.4k483190




            38.4k483190























                3














                Always try the rome2rio.com website. They provide a very good overview of options and prices, anywhere in the world.






                share|improve this answer























                • Not very helpful, as the site is not very easy to work for first time users.

                  – Willeke
                  Apr 29 '16 at 20:31






                • 1





                  Really? You type in your source and destination cities, and it shows you a map and lists train, airplane, car, bus, etc connections, with duration and price. I don't see what would be difficult with that.

                  – Aganju
                  Apr 29 '16 at 21:08






                • 1





                  I got confused by that site, specially trying longer distances and more difficult routes. And I have managed to use many online travel planners. And as far as I have been able to work it and seen from other people, cheap options/alternatives are not its strongest point.

                  – Willeke
                  Apr 29 '16 at 21:10






                • 1





                  I think rome2rio is great and very relevant but isn't more of a comment than an actual answer?

                  – Relaxed
                  May 1 '16 at 21:46















                3














                Always try the rome2rio.com website. They provide a very good overview of options and prices, anywhere in the world.






                share|improve this answer























                • Not very helpful, as the site is not very easy to work for first time users.

                  – Willeke
                  Apr 29 '16 at 20:31






                • 1





                  Really? You type in your source and destination cities, and it shows you a map and lists train, airplane, car, bus, etc connections, with duration and price. I don't see what would be difficult with that.

                  – Aganju
                  Apr 29 '16 at 21:08






                • 1





                  I got confused by that site, specially trying longer distances and more difficult routes. And I have managed to use many online travel planners. And as far as I have been able to work it and seen from other people, cheap options/alternatives are not its strongest point.

                  – Willeke
                  Apr 29 '16 at 21:10






                • 1





                  I think rome2rio is great and very relevant but isn't more of a comment than an actual answer?

                  – Relaxed
                  May 1 '16 at 21:46













                3












                3








                3







                Always try the rome2rio.com website. They provide a very good overview of options and prices, anywhere in the world.






                share|improve this answer













                Always try the rome2rio.com website. They provide a very good overview of options and prices, anywhere in the world.







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Apr 29 '16 at 18:57









                AganjuAganju

                19.3k54175




                19.3k54175












                • Not very helpful, as the site is not very easy to work for first time users.

                  – Willeke
                  Apr 29 '16 at 20:31






                • 1





                  Really? You type in your source and destination cities, and it shows you a map and lists train, airplane, car, bus, etc connections, with duration and price. I don't see what would be difficult with that.

                  – Aganju
                  Apr 29 '16 at 21:08






                • 1





                  I got confused by that site, specially trying longer distances and more difficult routes. And I have managed to use many online travel planners. And as far as I have been able to work it and seen from other people, cheap options/alternatives are not its strongest point.

                  – Willeke
                  Apr 29 '16 at 21:10






                • 1





                  I think rome2rio is great and very relevant but isn't more of a comment than an actual answer?

                  – Relaxed
                  May 1 '16 at 21:46

















                • Not very helpful, as the site is not very easy to work for first time users.

                  – Willeke
                  Apr 29 '16 at 20:31






                • 1





                  Really? You type in your source and destination cities, and it shows you a map and lists train, airplane, car, bus, etc connections, with duration and price. I don't see what would be difficult with that.

                  – Aganju
                  Apr 29 '16 at 21:08






                • 1





                  I got confused by that site, specially trying longer distances and more difficult routes. And I have managed to use many online travel planners. And as far as I have been able to work it and seen from other people, cheap options/alternatives are not its strongest point.

                  – Willeke
                  Apr 29 '16 at 21:10






                • 1





                  I think rome2rio is great and very relevant but isn't more of a comment than an actual answer?

                  – Relaxed
                  May 1 '16 at 21:46
















                Not very helpful, as the site is not very easy to work for first time users.

                – Willeke
                Apr 29 '16 at 20:31





                Not very helpful, as the site is not very easy to work for first time users.

                – Willeke
                Apr 29 '16 at 20:31




                1




                1





                Really? You type in your source and destination cities, and it shows you a map and lists train, airplane, car, bus, etc connections, with duration and price. I don't see what would be difficult with that.

                – Aganju
                Apr 29 '16 at 21:08





                Really? You type in your source and destination cities, and it shows you a map and lists train, airplane, car, bus, etc connections, with duration and price. I don't see what would be difficult with that.

                – Aganju
                Apr 29 '16 at 21:08




                1




                1





                I got confused by that site, specially trying longer distances and more difficult routes. And I have managed to use many online travel planners. And as far as I have been able to work it and seen from other people, cheap options/alternatives are not its strongest point.

                – Willeke
                Apr 29 '16 at 21:10





                I got confused by that site, specially trying longer distances and more difficult routes. And I have managed to use many online travel planners. And as far as I have been able to work it and seen from other people, cheap options/alternatives are not its strongest point.

                – Willeke
                Apr 29 '16 at 21:10




                1




                1





                I think rome2rio is great and very relevant but isn't more of a comment than an actual answer?

                – Relaxed
                May 1 '16 at 21:46





                I think rome2rio is great and very relevant but isn't more of a comment than an actual answer?

                – Relaxed
                May 1 '16 at 21:46











                3














                For buses inside Germany, and not only, check Meinferbus/Flixbus (unfortunately they don't have routes to Poland cities (yet)). For example, from Berlin to Frankfurt am Main the price would be 22 Euro.



                So, Option 1: Szczecin-Berlin ; Berling - Frankfurt by Meinferbus/Flixbus.



                Another option (much better I think), there are very cheap flights from Warsaw Modlin to Bonn/Cologne Airport via Ryanair, 9.99 Euros (not every flight is this price but you can find it always in 2 weeks range), and from Cologne, to be more specific, from Leverkusen (which is apprx. 20 minutes away by local train from the Airport) you have a bus connection, again with Meinferbus/Flixbus for 9 Euro. In total it would make, say, 20 euros for you, from Warsaw to Frankfurt.



                So, if you can travel so easily inside Poland, Warsaw should not be a problem, and it will be quite a fast travel, Leverkusen-Frankfurt takes only 2 hours and 45 minutes by bus.






                share|improve this answer



























                  3














                  For buses inside Germany, and not only, check Meinferbus/Flixbus (unfortunately they don't have routes to Poland cities (yet)). For example, from Berlin to Frankfurt am Main the price would be 22 Euro.



                  So, Option 1: Szczecin-Berlin ; Berling - Frankfurt by Meinferbus/Flixbus.



                  Another option (much better I think), there are very cheap flights from Warsaw Modlin to Bonn/Cologne Airport via Ryanair, 9.99 Euros (not every flight is this price but you can find it always in 2 weeks range), and from Cologne, to be more specific, from Leverkusen (which is apprx. 20 minutes away by local train from the Airport) you have a bus connection, again with Meinferbus/Flixbus for 9 Euro. In total it would make, say, 20 euros for you, from Warsaw to Frankfurt.



                  So, if you can travel so easily inside Poland, Warsaw should not be a problem, and it will be quite a fast travel, Leverkusen-Frankfurt takes only 2 hours and 45 minutes by bus.






                  share|improve this answer

























                    3












                    3








                    3







                    For buses inside Germany, and not only, check Meinferbus/Flixbus (unfortunately they don't have routes to Poland cities (yet)). For example, from Berlin to Frankfurt am Main the price would be 22 Euro.



                    So, Option 1: Szczecin-Berlin ; Berling - Frankfurt by Meinferbus/Flixbus.



                    Another option (much better I think), there are very cheap flights from Warsaw Modlin to Bonn/Cologne Airport via Ryanair, 9.99 Euros (not every flight is this price but you can find it always in 2 weeks range), and from Cologne, to be more specific, from Leverkusen (which is apprx. 20 minutes away by local train from the Airport) you have a bus connection, again with Meinferbus/Flixbus for 9 Euro. In total it would make, say, 20 euros for you, from Warsaw to Frankfurt.



                    So, if you can travel so easily inside Poland, Warsaw should not be a problem, and it will be quite a fast travel, Leverkusen-Frankfurt takes only 2 hours and 45 minutes by bus.






                    share|improve this answer













                    For buses inside Germany, and not only, check Meinferbus/Flixbus (unfortunately they don't have routes to Poland cities (yet)). For example, from Berlin to Frankfurt am Main the price would be 22 Euro.



                    So, Option 1: Szczecin-Berlin ; Berling - Frankfurt by Meinferbus/Flixbus.



                    Another option (much better I think), there are very cheap flights from Warsaw Modlin to Bonn/Cologne Airport via Ryanair, 9.99 Euros (not every flight is this price but you can find it always in 2 weeks range), and from Cologne, to be more specific, from Leverkusen (which is apprx. 20 minutes away by local train from the Airport) you have a bus connection, again with Meinferbus/Flixbus for 9 Euro. In total it would make, say, 20 euros for you, from Warsaw to Frankfurt.



                    So, if you can travel so easily inside Poland, Warsaw should not be a problem, and it will be quite a fast travel, Leverkusen-Frankfurt takes only 2 hours and 45 minutes by bus.







                    share|improve this answer












                    share|improve this answer



                    share|improve this answer










                    answered May 1 '16 at 21:25









                    LeonardoLeonardo

                    7231822




                    7231822





















                        2














                        Easiest option is to fly from Gdansk Airport to Frankfurt Hahn Airport for ~10 EUR on Wizzair:



                        wizzair azair



                        From Frankfurt Hahn Airport you can get to Frankfurt itself by taking a bus for 15 EUR.



                        Total trip cost: 25 EUR. Total trip time: around 6 hours.






                        share|improve this answer



























                          2














                          Easiest option is to fly from Gdansk Airport to Frankfurt Hahn Airport for ~10 EUR on Wizzair:



                          wizzair azair



                          From Frankfurt Hahn Airport you can get to Frankfurt itself by taking a bus for 15 EUR.



                          Total trip cost: 25 EUR. Total trip time: around 6 hours.






                          share|improve this answer

























                            2












                            2








                            2







                            Easiest option is to fly from Gdansk Airport to Frankfurt Hahn Airport for ~10 EUR on Wizzair:



                            wizzair azair



                            From Frankfurt Hahn Airport you can get to Frankfurt itself by taking a bus for 15 EUR.



                            Total trip cost: 25 EUR. Total trip time: around 6 hours.






                            share|improve this answer













                            Easiest option is to fly from Gdansk Airport to Frankfurt Hahn Airport for ~10 EUR on Wizzair:



                            wizzair azair



                            From Frankfurt Hahn Airport you can get to Frankfurt itself by taking a bus for 15 EUR.



                            Total trip cost: 25 EUR. Total trip time: around 6 hours.







                            share|improve this answer












                            share|improve this answer



                            share|improve this answer










                            answered May 2 '16 at 1:44









                            JonathanReezJonathanReez

                            50.1k41238515




                            50.1k41238515













                                Popular posts from this blog

                                𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

                                Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?

                                PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page