Can I buy a select seat at the check-in counter?



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;







up vote
2
down vote

favorite












I will fly with Norwegian from BUD to CPH in February. I have a LowFare ticket so the seat selection is €12. I know that if I don’t reserve a seat in advance, I will get one random upon check-in which is possible online 24h before departure.
My question is: if I don’t want the randomly assigned seat after check-in, can I still buy another seat that time for a fee?










share|improve this question





























    up vote
    2
    down vote

    favorite












    I will fly with Norwegian from BUD to CPH in February. I have a LowFare ticket so the seat selection is €12. I know that if I don’t reserve a seat in advance, I will get one random upon check-in which is possible online 24h before departure.
    My question is: if I don’t want the randomly assigned seat after check-in, can I still buy another seat that time for a fee?










    share|improve this question

























      up vote
      2
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      2
      down vote

      favorite











      I will fly with Norwegian from BUD to CPH in February. I have a LowFare ticket so the seat selection is €12. I know that if I don’t reserve a seat in advance, I will get one random upon check-in which is possible online 24h before departure.
      My question is: if I don’t want the randomly assigned seat after check-in, can I still buy another seat that time for a fee?










      share|improve this question















      I will fly with Norwegian from BUD to CPH in February. I have a LowFare ticket so the seat selection is €12. I know that if I don’t reserve a seat in advance, I will get one random upon check-in which is possible online 24h before departure.
      My question is: if I don’t want the randomly assigned seat after check-in, can I still buy another seat that time for a fee?







      air-travel europe budget seating norwegian-air-shuttle






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Jan 15 at 22:35









      Newton

      3,79821537




      3,79821537










      asked Jan 15 at 21:58









      zdtorok

      132




      132




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted










          Yes, you will. All of this is on Norwegian's website, here. To quote:



          "If you’ve purchased a LowFare ticket and you don’t really mind where you sit, then not to worry – we’ll automatically assign a seat for you on the day of departure. There will be a charge to change your seat if you’re unhappy with the one we’ve assigned to you when you arrive at the airport."



          Note that the price will be a few dollars more:
          "LowFare: 12 - 26 USD (online) 30 USD (airport) per person, per leg"






          share|improve this answer
















          • 1




            Ohh shame on me not reading norwegian’s site properly... Thank you for the info and link!
            – zdtorok
            Jan 15 at 22:10






          • 1




            @zdtorok But assuming there are seats available. If they sold out, of course, you won't be able to upgrade.
            – Jim MacKenzie
            Jan 15 at 22:41










          • @JimMacKenzie Yes, good point
            – cbw
            Jan 15 at 22:54










          Your Answer







          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "273"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: false,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













           

          draft saved


          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f108317%2fcan-i-buy-a-select-seat-at-the-check-in-counter%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest






























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes








          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted










          Yes, you will. All of this is on Norwegian's website, here. To quote:



          "If you’ve purchased a LowFare ticket and you don’t really mind where you sit, then not to worry – we’ll automatically assign a seat for you on the day of departure. There will be a charge to change your seat if you’re unhappy with the one we’ve assigned to you when you arrive at the airport."



          Note that the price will be a few dollars more:
          "LowFare: 12 - 26 USD (online) 30 USD (airport) per person, per leg"






          share|improve this answer
















          • 1




            Ohh shame on me not reading norwegian’s site properly... Thank you for the info and link!
            – zdtorok
            Jan 15 at 22:10






          • 1




            @zdtorok But assuming there are seats available. If they sold out, of course, you won't be able to upgrade.
            – Jim MacKenzie
            Jan 15 at 22:41










          • @JimMacKenzie Yes, good point
            – cbw
            Jan 15 at 22:54














          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted










          Yes, you will. All of this is on Norwegian's website, here. To quote:



          "If you’ve purchased a LowFare ticket and you don’t really mind where you sit, then not to worry – we’ll automatically assign a seat for you on the day of departure. There will be a charge to change your seat if you’re unhappy with the one we’ve assigned to you when you arrive at the airport."



          Note that the price will be a few dollars more:
          "LowFare: 12 - 26 USD (online) 30 USD (airport) per person, per leg"






          share|improve this answer
















          • 1




            Ohh shame on me not reading norwegian’s site properly... Thank you for the info and link!
            – zdtorok
            Jan 15 at 22:10






          • 1




            @zdtorok But assuming there are seats available. If they sold out, of course, you won't be able to upgrade.
            – Jim MacKenzie
            Jan 15 at 22:41










          • @JimMacKenzie Yes, good point
            – cbw
            Jan 15 at 22:54












          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted







          up vote
          6
          down vote



          accepted






          Yes, you will. All of this is on Norwegian's website, here. To quote:



          "If you’ve purchased a LowFare ticket and you don’t really mind where you sit, then not to worry – we’ll automatically assign a seat for you on the day of departure. There will be a charge to change your seat if you’re unhappy with the one we’ve assigned to you when you arrive at the airport."



          Note that the price will be a few dollars more:
          "LowFare: 12 - 26 USD (online) 30 USD (airport) per person, per leg"






          share|improve this answer












          Yes, you will. All of this is on Norwegian's website, here. To quote:



          "If you’ve purchased a LowFare ticket and you don’t really mind where you sit, then not to worry – we’ll automatically assign a seat for you on the day of departure. There will be a charge to change your seat if you’re unhappy with the one we’ve assigned to you when you arrive at the airport."



          Note that the price will be a few dollars more:
          "LowFare: 12 - 26 USD (online) 30 USD (airport) per person, per leg"







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Jan 15 at 22:08









          cbw

          2,1561511




          2,1561511







          • 1




            Ohh shame on me not reading norwegian’s site properly... Thank you for the info and link!
            – zdtorok
            Jan 15 at 22:10






          • 1




            @zdtorok But assuming there are seats available. If they sold out, of course, you won't be able to upgrade.
            – Jim MacKenzie
            Jan 15 at 22:41










          • @JimMacKenzie Yes, good point
            – cbw
            Jan 15 at 22:54












          • 1




            Ohh shame on me not reading norwegian’s site properly... Thank you for the info and link!
            – zdtorok
            Jan 15 at 22:10






          • 1




            @zdtorok But assuming there are seats available. If they sold out, of course, you won't be able to upgrade.
            – Jim MacKenzie
            Jan 15 at 22:41










          • @JimMacKenzie Yes, good point
            – cbw
            Jan 15 at 22:54







          1




          1




          Ohh shame on me not reading norwegian’s site properly... Thank you for the info and link!
          – zdtorok
          Jan 15 at 22:10




          Ohh shame on me not reading norwegian’s site properly... Thank you for the info and link!
          – zdtorok
          Jan 15 at 22:10




          1




          1




          @zdtorok But assuming there are seats available. If they sold out, of course, you won't be able to upgrade.
          – Jim MacKenzie
          Jan 15 at 22:41




          @zdtorok But assuming there are seats available. If they sold out, of course, you won't be able to upgrade.
          – Jim MacKenzie
          Jan 15 at 22:41












          @JimMacKenzie Yes, good point
          – cbw
          Jan 15 at 22:54




          @JimMacKenzie Yes, good point
          – cbw
          Jan 15 at 22:54

















           

          draft saved


          draft discarded















































           


          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f108317%2fcan-i-buy-a-select-seat-at-the-check-in-counter%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest














































































          Popular posts from this blog

          𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

          Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?

          PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page