As an Albanian studying in Italy, how can I apply for a tourist visa for the UK to visit my friends? [duplicate]



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








-1
















This question already has an answer here:



  • Which Standard Visitor visa should I apply for? [duplicate]

    1 answer



I'm an Albanian citizen pursuing a PhD in Italy where I have a residence permit (permesso di soggiorno).



How can I apply for a tourist visa for the UK to visit my friends?










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Karlson, JoErNanO, Gayot Fow visas
Users with the  visas badge can single-handedly close visas questions as duplicates and reopen them as needed.

StackExchange.ready(function()
if (StackExchange.options.isMobile) return;

$('.dupe-hammer-message-hover:not(.hover-bound)').each(function()
var $hover = $(this).addClass('hover-bound'),
$msg = $hover.siblings('.dupe-hammer-message');

$hover.hover(
function()
$hover.showInfoMessage('',
messageElement: $msg.clone().show(),
transient: false,
position: my: 'bottom left', at: 'top center', offsetTop: -7 ,
dismissable: false,
relativeToBody: true
);
,
function()
StackExchange.helpers.removeMessages();

);
);
);
Feb 24 '16 at 16:18


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.













  • 1





    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it lacks basic research.

    – JoErNanO
    Feb 24 '16 at 16:17

















-1
















This question already has an answer here:



  • Which Standard Visitor visa should I apply for? [duplicate]

    1 answer



I'm an Albanian citizen pursuing a PhD in Italy where I have a residence permit (permesso di soggiorno).



How can I apply for a tourist visa for the UK to visit my friends?










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Karlson, JoErNanO, Gayot Fow visas
Users with the  visas badge can single-handedly close visas questions as duplicates and reopen them as needed.

StackExchange.ready(function()
if (StackExchange.options.isMobile) return;

$('.dupe-hammer-message-hover:not(.hover-bound)').each(function()
var $hover = $(this).addClass('hover-bound'),
$msg = $hover.siblings('.dupe-hammer-message');

$hover.hover(
function()
$hover.showInfoMessage('',
messageElement: $msg.clone().show(),
transient: false,
position: my: 'bottom left', at: 'top center', offsetTop: -7 ,
dismissable: false,
relativeToBody: true
);
,
function()
StackExchange.helpers.removeMessages();

);
);
);
Feb 24 '16 at 16:18


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.













  • 1





    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it lacks basic research.

    – JoErNanO
    Feb 24 '16 at 16:17













-1












-1








-1









This question already has an answer here:



  • Which Standard Visitor visa should I apply for? [duplicate]

    1 answer



I'm an Albanian citizen pursuing a PhD in Italy where I have a residence permit (permesso di soggiorno).



How can I apply for a tourist visa for the UK to visit my friends?










share|improve this question

















This question already has an answer here:



  • Which Standard Visitor visa should I apply for? [duplicate]

    1 answer



I'm an Albanian citizen pursuing a PhD in Italy where I have a residence permit (permesso di soggiorno).



How can I apply for a tourist visa for the UK to visit my friends?





This question already has an answer here:



  • Which Standard Visitor visa should I apply for? [duplicate]

    1 answer







italy standard-visitor-visas albanian-citizens






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Feb 26 '17 at 11:30









pnuts

27.1k368166




27.1k368166










asked Feb 24 '16 at 15:54









user40520user40520

11




11




marked as duplicate by Karlson, JoErNanO, Gayot Fow visas
Users with the  visas badge can single-handedly close visas questions as duplicates and reopen them as needed.

StackExchange.ready(function()
if (StackExchange.options.isMobile) return;

$('.dupe-hammer-message-hover:not(.hover-bound)').each(function()
var $hover = $(this).addClass('hover-bound'),
$msg = $hover.siblings('.dupe-hammer-message');

$hover.hover(
function()
$hover.showInfoMessage('',
messageElement: $msg.clone().show(),
transient: false,
position: my: 'bottom left', at: 'top center', offsetTop: -7 ,
dismissable: false,
relativeToBody: true
);
,
function()
StackExchange.helpers.removeMessages();

);
);
);
Feb 24 '16 at 16:18


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.









marked as duplicate by Karlson, JoErNanO, Gayot Fow visas
Users with the  visas badge can single-handedly close visas questions as duplicates and reopen them as needed.

StackExchange.ready(function()
if (StackExchange.options.isMobile) return;

$('.dupe-hammer-message-hover:not(.hover-bound)').each(function()
var $hover = $(this).addClass('hover-bound'),
$msg = $hover.siblings('.dupe-hammer-message');

$hover.hover(
function()
$hover.showInfoMessage('',
messageElement: $msg.clone().show(),
transient: false,
position: my: 'bottom left', at: 'top center', offsetTop: -7 ,
dismissable: false,
relativeToBody: true
);
,
function()
StackExchange.helpers.removeMessages();

);
);
);
Feb 24 '16 at 16:18


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.









  • 1





    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it lacks basic research.

    – JoErNanO
    Feb 24 '16 at 16:17












  • 1





    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it lacks basic research.

    – JoErNanO
    Feb 24 '16 at 16:17







1




1





I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it lacks basic research.

– JoErNanO
Feb 24 '16 at 16:17





I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it lacks basic research.

– JoErNanO
Feb 24 '16 at 16:17










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















2














You will need to fill out an online application and pay the £85 here for a Standard Visitor Visa:




https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa




Note that:




You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph (known as
‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of
your application.







share|improve this answer































    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    2














    You will need to fill out an online application and pay the £85 here for a Standard Visitor Visa:




    https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa




    Note that:




    You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph (known as
    ‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of
    your application.







    share|improve this answer





























      2














      You will need to fill out an online application and pay the £85 here for a Standard Visitor Visa:




      https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa




      Note that:




      You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph (known as
      ‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of
      your application.







      share|improve this answer



























        2












        2








        2







        You will need to fill out an online application and pay the £85 here for a Standard Visitor Visa:




        https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa




        Note that:




        You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph (known as
        ‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of
        your application.







        share|improve this answer















        You will need to fill out an online application and pay the £85 here for a Standard Visitor Visa:




        https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa




        Note that:




        You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph (known as
        ‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of
        your application.








        share|improve this answer














        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer








        edited Feb 24 '16 at 18:06









        jcaron

        12.5k12261




        12.5k12261










        answered Feb 24 '16 at 16:06









        cccg03cccg03

        19116




        19116













            Popular posts from this blog

            PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

            Administrative divisions of China

            𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼