I'm taking a domestic flight with one airline and then flying internationally with another one? [closed]
I will be flying from SJU to ORD through United. I have about 7 hours before I joing a group of people to fly out from ORD to London through American Airlines. What do I have to do in regards to checking in, TSA, customs, etc.? I will fly with a Carry on
uk international-travel american-airlines
closed as unclear what you're asking by JoErNanO♦, Ali Awan, mts, Giorgio, JonathanReez♦ Nov 19 '16 at 17:15
Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
add a comment |
I will be flying from SJU to ORD through United. I have about 7 hours before I joing a group of people to fly out from ORD to London through American Airlines. What do I have to do in regards to checking in, TSA, customs, etc.? I will fly with a Carry on
uk international-travel american-airlines
closed as unclear what you're asking by JoErNanO♦, Ali Awan, mts, Giorgio, JonathanReez♦ Nov 19 '16 at 17:15
Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
1
You'll almost certainly be checking in, etc at ORD for your AA flight to London in exactly the same way as the rest of the group you're joining.
– brhans
Nov 17 '16 at 21:01
Unless you leave the terminal, you do not have to make the TSA queue again, provided you are traveling with a carry-on only. You can check-in online for the AA flight as well. There is no Customs on outbound flights.
– Johns-305
Nov 17 '16 at 21:58
3
Is this a single ticket?
– JonathanReez♦
Nov 18 '16 at 0:24
add a comment |
I will be flying from SJU to ORD through United. I have about 7 hours before I joing a group of people to fly out from ORD to London through American Airlines. What do I have to do in regards to checking in, TSA, customs, etc.? I will fly with a Carry on
uk international-travel american-airlines
I will be flying from SJU to ORD through United. I have about 7 hours before I joing a group of people to fly out from ORD to London through American Airlines. What do I have to do in regards to checking in, TSA, customs, etc.? I will fly with a Carry on
uk international-travel american-airlines
uk international-travel american-airlines
asked Nov 17 '16 at 20:27
Aimeé MangualAimeé Mangual
61
61
closed as unclear what you're asking by JoErNanO♦, Ali Awan, mts, Giorgio, JonathanReez♦ Nov 19 '16 at 17:15
Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
closed as unclear what you're asking by JoErNanO♦, Ali Awan, mts, Giorgio, JonathanReez♦ Nov 19 '16 at 17:15
Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
1
You'll almost certainly be checking in, etc at ORD for your AA flight to London in exactly the same way as the rest of the group you're joining.
– brhans
Nov 17 '16 at 21:01
Unless you leave the terminal, you do not have to make the TSA queue again, provided you are traveling with a carry-on only. You can check-in online for the AA flight as well. There is no Customs on outbound flights.
– Johns-305
Nov 17 '16 at 21:58
3
Is this a single ticket?
– JonathanReez♦
Nov 18 '16 at 0:24
add a comment |
1
You'll almost certainly be checking in, etc at ORD for your AA flight to London in exactly the same way as the rest of the group you're joining.
– brhans
Nov 17 '16 at 21:01
Unless you leave the terminal, you do not have to make the TSA queue again, provided you are traveling with a carry-on only. You can check-in online for the AA flight as well. There is no Customs on outbound flights.
– Johns-305
Nov 17 '16 at 21:58
3
Is this a single ticket?
– JonathanReez♦
Nov 18 '16 at 0:24
1
1
You'll almost certainly be checking in, etc at ORD for your AA flight to London in exactly the same way as the rest of the group you're joining.
– brhans
Nov 17 '16 at 21:01
You'll almost certainly be checking in, etc at ORD for your AA flight to London in exactly the same way as the rest of the group you're joining.
– brhans
Nov 17 '16 at 21:01
Unless you leave the terminal, you do not have to make the TSA queue again, provided you are traveling with a carry-on only. You can check-in online for the AA flight as well. There is no Customs on outbound flights.
– Johns-305
Nov 17 '16 at 21:58
Unless you leave the terminal, you do not have to make the TSA queue again, provided you are traveling with a carry-on only. You can check-in online for the AA flight as well. There is no Customs on outbound flights.
– Johns-305
Nov 17 '16 at 21:58
3
3
Is this a single ticket?
– JonathanReez♦
Nov 18 '16 at 0:24
Is this a single ticket?
– JonathanReez♦
Nov 18 '16 at 0:24
add a comment |
0
active
oldest
votes
0
active
oldest
votes
0
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes


1
You'll almost certainly be checking in, etc at ORD for your AA flight to London in exactly the same way as the rest of the group you're joining.
– brhans
Nov 17 '16 at 21:01
Unless you leave the terminal, you do not have to make the TSA queue again, provided you are traveling with a carry-on only. You can check-in online for the AA flight as well. There is no Customs on outbound flights.
– Johns-305
Nov 17 '16 at 21:58
3
Is this a single ticket?
– JonathanReez♦
Nov 18 '16 at 0:24