India Visa to attend a conference



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;







up vote
4
down vote

favorite












I'm Sri Lankan passport holder. I found Sri Lanka is in eVisa supported country list. Can I apply for eVisa to attend a conference for 4 days?










share|improve this question



























    up vote
    4
    down vote

    favorite












    I'm Sri Lankan passport holder. I found Sri Lanka is in eVisa supported country list. Can I apply for eVisa to attend a conference for 4 days?










    share|improve this question























      up vote
      4
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      4
      down vote

      favorite











      I'm Sri Lankan passport holder. I found Sri Lanka is in eVisa supported country list. Can I apply for eVisa to attend a conference for 4 days?










      share|improve this question













      I'm Sri Lankan passport holder. I found Sri Lanka is in eVisa supported country list. Can I apply for eVisa to attend a conference for 4 days?







      visas india e-visas






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Oct 15 '17 at 13:49









      user2473015

      234216




      234216




















          2 Answers
          2






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          3
          down vote



          accepted










          I got an email from e-Visa support center.




          Dear applicant,



          evisa is not eligible for conference purposes



          Regards



          e- Visa support Team







          share|improve this answer



























            up vote
            1
            down vote













            From what I have learnt on India e-Visa page, you can surely apply for eVisa.






            share|improve this answer




















              Your Answer







              StackExchange.ready(function()
              var channelOptions =
              tags: "".split(" "),
              id: "273"
              ;
              initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

              StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
              // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
              if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
              StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
              createEditor();
              );

              else
              createEditor();

              );

              function createEditor()
              StackExchange.prepareEditor(
              heartbeatType: 'answer',
              convertImagesToLinks: false,
              noModals: false,
              showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
              reputationToPostImages: null,
              bindNavPrevention: true,
              postfix: "",
              noCode: true, onDemand: true,
              discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
              ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
              );



              );













               

              draft saved


              draft discarded


















              StackExchange.ready(
              function ()
              StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f103742%2findia-visa-to-attend-a-conference%23new-answer', 'question_page');

              );

              Post as a guest






























              2 Answers
              2






              active

              oldest

              votes








              2 Answers
              2






              active

              oldest

              votes









              active

              oldest

              votes






              active

              oldest

              votes








              up vote
              3
              down vote



              accepted










              I got an email from e-Visa support center.




              Dear applicant,



              evisa is not eligible for conference purposes



              Regards



              e- Visa support Team







              share|improve this answer
























                up vote
                3
                down vote



                accepted










                I got an email from e-Visa support center.




                Dear applicant,



                evisa is not eligible for conference purposes



                Regards



                e- Visa support Team







                share|improve this answer






















                  up vote
                  3
                  down vote



                  accepted







                  up vote
                  3
                  down vote



                  accepted






                  I got an email from e-Visa support center.




                  Dear applicant,



                  evisa is not eligible for conference purposes



                  Regards



                  e- Visa support Team







                  share|improve this answer












                  I got an email from e-Visa support center.




                  Dear applicant,



                  evisa is not eligible for conference purposes



                  Regards



                  e- Visa support Team








                  share|improve this answer












                  share|improve this answer



                  share|improve this answer










                  answered Oct 17 '17 at 7:42









                  user2473015

                  234216




                  234216






















                      up vote
                      1
                      down vote













                      From what I have learnt on India e-Visa page, you can surely apply for eVisa.






                      share|improve this answer
























                        up vote
                        1
                        down vote













                        From what I have learnt on India e-Visa page, you can surely apply for eVisa.






                        share|improve this answer






















                          up vote
                          1
                          down vote










                          up vote
                          1
                          down vote









                          From what I have learnt on India e-Visa page, you can surely apply for eVisa.






                          share|improve this answer












                          From what I have learnt on India e-Visa page, you can surely apply for eVisa.







                          share|improve this answer












                          share|improve this answer



                          share|improve this answer










                          answered Oct 16 '17 at 12:14









                          onkar

                          336311




                          336311



























                               

                              draft saved


                              draft discarded















































                               


                              draft saved


                              draft discarded














                              StackExchange.ready(
                              function ()
                              StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f103742%2findia-visa-to-attend-a-conference%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                              );

                              Post as a guest














































































                              Popular posts from this blog

                              𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

                              Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?

                              PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page