Find cheap flights with timeconstrains like any week-end [duplicate]



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








1
















This question already has an answer here:



  • How can I do a “broad” search for flights?

    11 answers



I want to do certain trips when I can get it cheaply, for example cheap flight Friday evening and the following Sunday evening.
(So not a particular week-end but the cheapest week-end in a period of a few months)



How can I search for this, and keep monitoring for for example the next 2 months?



This is typically between 2 European countries, sometimes with inland connections on one side. Sometimes the return is from a slightly different airport.



Sometimes (like when I want to leave from work) I typically want a god combination of cheapness/directness in a time-period.



Other-times, like Sunday evening return i want a good combination of lateness, cheapness and directness.



Any help to formulate this better is appreciated.



(Airports flexibility is not important, so proposed duplicate is not a duplicate at all).



If this cant be done directly, I might want to bookmark searches. Then bookmarking should be possible, and it should be easy to create a new search from another one.










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by JonathanReez, JoErNanO, blackbird, CGCampbell, gerrit Feb 10 '16 at 15:41


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


















  • Not a duplicate at all. My airports are quite fixed.

    – Olav
    Feb 10 '16 at 13:55











  • The answers there cover your scenario as well.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:00











  • Which one? I cant see anything relevant in the top answers. (Without checking the websites)

    – Olav
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:04






  • 1





    All of the answers do what you're looking for: Kayak, Skyscanner, ITA Matrix.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:08






  • 3





    Sorry, Skyscanner only does a whole month. But Kayak can do weekends.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:35

















1
















This question already has an answer here:



  • How can I do a “broad” search for flights?

    11 answers



I want to do certain trips when I can get it cheaply, for example cheap flight Friday evening and the following Sunday evening.
(So not a particular week-end but the cheapest week-end in a period of a few months)



How can I search for this, and keep monitoring for for example the next 2 months?



This is typically between 2 European countries, sometimes with inland connections on one side. Sometimes the return is from a slightly different airport.



Sometimes (like when I want to leave from work) I typically want a god combination of cheapness/directness in a time-period.



Other-times, like Sunday evening return i want a good combination of lateness, cheapness and directness.



Any help to formulate this better is appreciated.



(Airports flexibility is not important, so proposed duplicate is not a duplicate at all).



If this cant be done directly, I might want to bookmark searches. Then bookmarking should be possible, and it should be easy to create a new search from another one.










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by JonathanReez, JoErNanO, blackbird, CGCampbell, gerrit Feb 10 '16 at 15:41


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


















  • Not a duplicate at all. My airports are quite fixed.

    – Olav
    Feb 10 '16 at 13:55











  • The answers there cover your scenario as well.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:00











  • Which one? I cant see anything relevant in the top answers. (Without checking the websites)

    – Olav
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:04






  • 1





    All of the answers do what you're looking for: Kayak, Skyscanner, ITA Matrix.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:08






  • 3





    Sorry, Skyscanner only does a whole month. But Kayak can do weekends.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:35













1












1








1









This question already has an answer here:



  • How can I do a “broad” search for flights?

    11 answers



I want to do certain trips when I can get it cheaply, for example cheap flight Friday evening and the following Sunday evening.
(So not a particular week-end but the cheapest week-end in a period of a few months)



How can I search for this, and keep monitoring for for example the next 2 months?



This is typically between 2 European countries, sometimes with inland connections on one side. Sometimes the return is from a slightly different airport.



Sometimes (like when I want to leave from work) I typically want a god combination of cheapness/directness in a time-period.



Other-times, like Sunday evening return i want a good combination of lateness, cheapness and directness.



Any help to formulate this better is appreciated.



(Airports flexibility is not important, so proposed duplicate is not a duplicate at all).



If this cant be done directly, I might want to bookmark searches. Then bookmarking should be possible, and it should be easy to create a new search from another one.










share|improve this question

















This question already has an answer here:



  • How can I do a “broad” search for flights?

    11 answers



I want to do certain trips when I can get it cheaply, for example cheap flight Friday evening and the following Sunday evening.
(So not a particular week-end but the cheapest week-end in a period of a few months)



How can I search for this, and keep monitoring for for example the next 2 months?



This is typically between 2 European countries, sometimes with inland connections on one side. Sometimes the return is from a slightly different airport.



Sometimes (like when I want to leave from work) I typically want a god combination of cheapness/directness in a time-period.



Other-times, like Sunday evening return i want a good combination of lateness, cheapness and directness.



Any help to formulate this better is appreciated.



(Airports flexibility is not important, so proposed duplicate is not a duplicate at all).



If this cant be done directly, I might want to bookmark searches. Then bookmarking should be possible, and it should be easy to create a new search from another one.





This question already has an answer here:



  • How can I do a “broad” search for flights?

    11 answers







flight-search-engines






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Feb 10 '16 at 14:56







Olav

















asked Feb 10 '16 at 13:08









OlavOlav

1849




1849




marked as duplicate by JonathanReez, JoErNanO, blackbird, CGCampbell, gerrit Feb 10 '16 at 15:41


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.









marked as duplicate by JonathanReez, JoErNanO, blackbird, CGCampbell, gerrit Feb 10 '16 at 15:41


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.














  • Not a duplicate at all. My airports are quite fixed.

    – Olav
    Feb 10 '16 at 13:55











  • The answers there cover your scenario as well.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:00











  • Which one? I cant see anything relevant in the top answers. (Without checking the websites)

    – Olav
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:04






  • 1





    All of the answers do what you're looking for: Kayak, Skyscanner, ITA Matrix.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:08






  • 3





    Sorry, Skyscanner only does a whole month. But Kayak can do weekends.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:35

















  • Not a duplicate at all. My airports are quite fixed.

    – Olav
    Feb 10 '16 at 13:55











  • The answers there cover your scenario as well.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:00











  • Which one? I cant see anything relevant in the top answers. (Without checking the websites)

    – Olav
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:04






  • 1





    All of the answers do what you're looking for: Kayak, Skyscanner, ITA Matrix.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:08






  • 3





    Sorry, Skyscanner only does a whole month. But Kayak can do weekends.

    – JonathanReez
    Feb 10 '16 at 14:35
















Not a duplicate at all. My airports are quite fixed.

– Olav
Feb 10 '16 at 13:55





Not a duplicate at all. My airports are quite fixed.

– Olav
Feb 10 '16 at 13:55













The answers there cover your scenario as well.

– JonathanReez
Feb 10 '16 at 14:00





The answers there cover your scenario as well.

– JonathanReez
Feb 10 '16 at 14:00













Which one? I cant see anything relevant in the top answers. (Without checking the websites)

– Olav
Feb 10 '16 at 14:04





Which one? I cant see anything relevant in the top answers. (Without checking the websites)

– Olav
Feb 10 '16 at 14:04




1




1





All of the answers do what you're looking for: Kayak, Skyscanner, ITA Matrix.

– JonathanReez
Feb 10 '16 at 14:08





All of the answers do what you're looking for: Kayak, Skyscanner, ITA Matrix.

– JonathanReez
Feb 10 '16 at 14:08




3




3





Sorry, Skyscanner only does a whole month. But Kayak can do weekends.

– JonathanReez
Feb 10 '16 at 14:35





Sorry, Skyscanner only does a whole month. But Kayak can do weekends.

– JonathanReez
Feb 10 '16 at 14:35










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















3














azair has this functionality (see the advanced options).



enter image description here






share|improve this answer





























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    3














    azair has this functionality (see the advanced options).



    enter image description here






    share|improve this answer



























      3














      azair has this functionality (see the advanced options).



      enter image description here






      share|improve this answer

























        3












        3








        3







        azair has this functionality (see the advanced options).



        enter image description here






        share|improve this answer













        azair has this functionality (see the advanced options).



        enter image description here







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Feb 10 '16 at 15:39









        mtsmts

        23k11109208




        23k11109208













            Popular posts from this blog

            𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

            PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

            Administrative divisions of China