Do I need a transit visa for a layover in Tokyo airport? [duplicate]










0
















This question already has an answer here:



  • Layover at Narita, Japan. Do I need a transit visa?

    4 answers



My trip will be from Vietnam to Canada. I will have a 4 hr layover in Tokyo.



I am a Bangladeshi passport holder and permanent resident of Canada.



Will I need a transit visa for Tokyo airport?










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Henning Makholm, blackbird, JoErNanO, Berwyn, Karlson Jul 20 '16 at 14:26


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.













  • 1





    Note that Tokyo airport is Haneda, Narita is Narita airport.

    – fkraiem
    Jul 20 '16 at 11:24















0
















This question already has an answer here:



  • Layover at Narita, Japan. Do I need a transit visa?

    4 answers



My trip will be from Vietnam to Canada. I will have a 4 hr layover in Tokyo.



I am a Bangladeshi passport holder and permanent resident of Canada.



Will I need a transit visa for Tokyo airport?










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Henning Makholm, blackbird, JoErNanO, Berwyn, Karlson Jul 20 '16 at 14:26


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.













  • 1





    Note that Tokyo airport is Haneda, Narita is Narita airport.

    – fkraiem
    Jul 20 '16 at 11:24













0












0








0









This question already has an answer here:



  • Layover at Narita, Japan. Do I need a transit visa?

    4 answers



My trip will be from Vietnam to Canada. I will have a 4 hr layover in Tokyo.



I am a Bangladeshi passport holder and permanent resident of Canada.



Will I need a transit visa for Tokyo airport?










share|improve this question

















This question already has an answer here:



  • Layover at Narita, Japan. Do I need a transit visa?

    4 answers



My trip will be from Vietnam to Canada. I will have a 4 hr layover in Tokyo.



I am a Bangladeshi passport holder and permanent resident of Canada.



Will I need a transit visa for Tokyo airport?





This question already has an answer here:



  • Layover at Narita, Japan. Do I need a transit visa?

    4 answers







japan transit-visas bangladeshi-citizens






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Jul 20 '16 at 11:22









Tim Malone

1,02851628




1,02851628










asked Jul 20 '16 at 9:53









NazmulNazmul

41




41




marked as duplicate by Henning Makholm, blackbird, JoErNanO, Berwyn, Karlson Jul 20 '16 at 14:26


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.









marked as duplicate by Henning Makholm, blackbird, JoErNanO, Berwyn, Karlson Jul 20 '16 at 14:26


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.









  • 1





    Note that Tokyo airport is Haneda, Narita is Narita airport.

    – fkraiem
    Jul 20 '16 at 11:24












  • 1





    Note that Tokyo airport is Haneda, Narita is Narita airport.

    – fkraiem
    Jul 20 '16 at 11:24







1




1





Note that Tokyo airport is Haneda, Narita is Narita airport.

– fkraiem
Jul 20 '16 at 11:24





Note that Tokyo airport is Haneda, Narita is Narita airport.

– fkraiem
Jul 20 '16 at 11:24










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















0














If you have a Canadian passport then you will be able to get a visa on arrival for 90 days.



Otherwise you might need to apply for a visa before travel.



source : http://www.haneda-airport.com/visa.html



Regarding a transit visa you should also contact your airline; many airlines assist/sponsor a transit visa based on certain conditions






share|improve this answer





























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    0














    If you have a Canadian passport then you will be able to get a visa on arrival for 90 days.



    Otherwise you might need to apply for a visa before travel.



    source : http://www.haneda-airport.com/visa.html



    Regarding a transit visa you should also contact your airline; many airlines assist/sponsor a transit visa based on certain conditions






    share|improve this answer



























      0














      If you have a Canadian passport then you will be able to get a visa on arrival for 90 days.



      Otherwise you might need to apply for a visa before travel.



      source : http://www.haneda-airport.com/visa.html



      Regarding a transit visa you should also contact your airline; many airlines assist/sponsor a transit visa based on certain conditions






      share|improve this answer

























        0












        0








        0







        If you have a Canadian passport then you will be able to get a visa on arrival for 90 days.



        Otherwise you might need to apply for a visa before travel.



        source : http://www.haneda-airport.com/visa.html



        Regarding a transit visa you should also contact your airline; many airlines assist/sponsor a transit visa based on certain conditions






        share|improve this answer













        If you have a Canadian passport then you will be able to get a visa on arrival for 90 days.



        Otherwise you might need to apply for a visa before travel.



        source : http://www.haneda-airport.com/visa.html



        Regarding a transit visa you should also contact your airline; many airlines assist/sponsor a transit visa based on certain conditions







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Jul 20 '16 at 11:40









        NewtonNewton

        4,32341640




        4,32341640













            Popular posts from this blog

            𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

            PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

            Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?