Do I need an airport transit visa for Amsterdam [duplicate]










0
















This question already has an answer here:



  • Do I need a visa to transit (or layover) in the Schengen area?

    2 answers



I am a Philippines passport holder working in Kazakhstan. From Kazakhstan I would like to fly to USA but I will have a 2 hour and 30 minute layover in Amsterdam AMS Airport.



Do I need an airport transit visa?










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Zach Lipton, CMaster, mts, JoErNanO♦, JonathanReez♦ May 11 '16 at 9:17


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.






















    0
















    This question already has an answer here:



    • Do I need a visa to transit (or layover) in the Schengen area?

      2 answers



    I am a Philippines passport holder working in Kazakhstan. From Kazakhstan I would like to fly to USA but I will have a 2 hour and 30 minute layover in Amsterdam AMS Airport.



    Do I need an airport transit visa?










    share|improve this question















    marked as duplicate by Zach Lipton, CMaster, mts, JoErNanO♦, JonathanReez♦ May 11 '16 at 9:17


    This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.




















      0












      0








      0









      This question already has an answer here:



      • Do I need a visa to transit (or layover) in the Schengen area?

        2 answers



      I am a Philippines passport holder working in Kazakhstan. From Kazakhstan I would like to fly to USA but I will have a 2 hour and 30 minute layover in Amsterdam AMS Airport.



      Do I need an airport transit visa?










      share|improve this question

















      This question already has an answer here:



      • Do I need a visa to transit (or layover) in the Schengen area?

        2 answers



      I am a Philippines passport holder working in Kazakhstan. From Kazakhstan I would like to fly to USA but I will have a 2 hour and 30 minute layover in Amsterdam AMS Airport.



      Do I need an airport transit visa?





      This question already has an answer here:



      • Do I need a visa to transit (or layover) in the Schengen area?

        2 answers







      visas transit-visas filipino-citizens ams






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Nov 28 '16 at 11:56









      pnuts

      27k368166




      27k368166










      asked May 11 '16 at 6:18









      user43407user43407

      41




      41




      marked as duplicate by Zach Lipton, CMaster, mts, JoErNanO♦, JonathanReez♦ May 11 '16 at 9:17


      This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.









      marked as duplicate by Zach Lipton, CMaster, mts, JoErNanO♦, JonathanReez♦ May 11 '16 at 9:17


      This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          Only nationals of the following countries need transit visas in Schengen countries like the Netherlands:



          • Afghanistan

          • Bangladesh

          • Congo (Democratic Republic)

          • Eritrea

          • Ethiopia

          • Ghana

          • Iran

          • Iraq

          • Nigeria

          • Pakistan

          • Somalia

          • Sri Lanka

          The Philippines, as you see, is not on the list.






          share|improve this answer























          • I don't think your list is correct (the list also differs between member states – notably citizens of the Philippine would need an airport transit visa for French airports).

            – neo
            May 11 '16 at 6:47


















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          0














          Only nationals of the following countries need transit visas in Schengen countries like the Netherlands:



          • Afghanistan

          • Bangladesh

          • Congo (Democratic Republic)

          • Eritrea

          • Ethiopia

          • Ghana

          • Iran

          • Iraq

          • Nigeria

          • Pakistan

          • Somalia

          • Sri Lanka

          The Philippines, as you see, is not on the list.






          share|improve this answer























          • I don't think your list is correct (the list also differs between member states – notably citizens of the Philippine would need an airport transit visa for French airports).

            – neo
            May 11 '16 at 6:47
















          0














          Only nationals of the following countries need transit visas in Schengen countries like the Netherlands:



          • Afghanistan

          • Bangladesh

          • Congo (Democratic Republic)

          • Eritrea

          • Ethiopia

          • Ghana

          • Iran

          • Iraq

          • Nigeria

          • Pakistan

          • Somalia

          • Sri Lanka

          The Philippines, as you see, is not on the list.






          share|improve this answer























          • I don't think your list is correct (the list also differs between member states – notably citizens of the Philippine would need an airport transit visa for French airports).

            – neo
            May 11 '16 at 6:47














          0












          0








          0







          Only nationals of the following countries need transit visas in Schengen countries like the Netherlands:



          • Afghanistan

          • Bangladesh

          • Congo (Democratic Republic)

          • Eritrea

          • Ethiopia

          • Ghana

          • Iran

          • Iraq

          • Nigeria

          • Pakistan

          • Somalia

          • Sri Lanka

          The Philippines, as you see, is not on the list.






          share|improve this answer













          Only nationals of the following countries need transit visas in Schengen countries like the Netherlands:



          • Afghanistan

          • Bangladesh

          • Congo (Democratic Republic)

          • Eritrea

          • Ethiopia

          • Ghana

          • Iran

          • Iraq

          • Nigeria

          • Pakistan

          • Somalia

          • Sri Lanka

          The Philippines, as you see, is not on the list.







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered May 11 '16 at 6:24









          MalvolioMalvolio

          8,1912230




          8,1912230












          • I don't think your list is correct (the list also differs between member states – notably citizens of the Philippine would need an airport transit visa for French airports).

            – neo
            May 11 '16 at 6:47


















          • I don't think your list is correct (the list also differs between member states – notably citizens of the Philippine would need an airport transit visa for French airports).

            – neo
            May 11 '16 at 6:47

















          I don't think your list is correct (the list also differs between member states – notably citizens of the Philippine would need an airport transit visa for French airports).

          – neo
          May 11 '16 at 6:47






          I don't think your list is correct (the list also differs between member states – notably citizens of the Philippine would need an airport transit visa for French airports).

          – neo
          May 11 '16 at 6:47




          Popular posts from this blog

          Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?

          PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

          𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼