Class or Interface excepted [closed]

Class or Interface excepted [closed]



Here is the code:


public class Tuna
public void eat()
System.out.println("I am a tuna fish"); // Here it says class or interface excepted




I have a Tuna class above that has a eat method. In that eat method, it says class or interface expected at the print line. Even though it is running smoothly, when I hover over the print line in the eat method it says class or interface expected. I already checked other questions related to it but I couldn't solve it. Any help is appreciated.


eat



Image of the code



This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:





If it can run you don't have any errors. Restart the IDE, it should make the error disappear.
– Guy
Sep 2 at 8:56






@Guy I restarted the IDE, but it still shows the same error.
– Hemlata
Sep 2 at 9:01





If just restarting does not help, you can also try File > Invalidate Caches / Restart > Invalidate and Restart. This usually fixes these kinds of problems.
– Leon
Sep 2 at 9:02





@Leon Thank you so much! It did made the error disappear.
– Hemlata
Sep 2 at 9:06




Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?