Aggregate NodeID totals in report

Aggregate NodeID totals in report



I've been having trouble with editing my current query to get the total of all interfaces and interfaceID's associated with a single nodeID to show on one row.


interfaceID


nodeID



More specifically, I want to get the sum of the MAXIMUM INPUT BPS (90), MAXIMUM INPUT BPS (95), MAXIMUM INPUT BPS (99), and other relevant columns. For instance, for nodeID = 113, there are multiple interfaceID's associated to that nodeID and therefore will output the results to have multiple rows for nodeID = 113.


MAXIMUM INPUT BPS (90)


MAXIMUM INPUT BPS (95)


MAXIMUM INPUT BPS (99)


nodeID = 113


interfaceID


nodeID


nodeID = 113



What I want to do is get the sum of the MAXIMUM INPUT BPS (90) and other numerical columns to be displayed in one singular row for nodeID = 113 and show the numerical outputs (I'm fine with removing the interfaceID's and interface name columns).


MAXIMUM INPUT BPS (90)


nodeID = 113


interfaceID



I'll be attaching an image of the current report to help clear things up for what I have now based off of the query I have written:



Report Output



Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!





Hi. Welcome to SO. If you can post your current query that you are having problems with, we can help you better.
– Saravana Kannadasan Gandhi
Aug 28 at 15:57





I'm not sure if I am allowed to do that as I have just added onto the query given by SolarWinds, the application I'm using for this sort of reporting.
– Nilay
Aug 28 at 17:27




1 Answer
1



SolarWinds Query Language (SWQL) supports aggregate functions such as SUM that you can use here to obtain the result that you are looking for.


SELECT NodeID, SUM([MAX INPUT BPS(90)])
FROM
<TableName>
GROUP BY NodeID



Please let me know if this helps answer your question.



To see what's supported by SWQL, you can visit this page





I tried "SELECT Interfaces.InterfaceId, Nodes.NodeID, NodeName, SUM(Interface_Caption), SUM(Maxbps_In90), SUM(Maxbps_Out90), SUM(Maxbps_In95), SUM(Maxbps_Out95), SUM(Maxbps_In99), SUM(Maxbps_Out99)" and ended with GROUP BY Nodes.NodeID and had no budge. This is just a code snippet but I can direct message you the rest if you need it.
– Nilay
Sep 5 at 13:20






Can I get an update please?
– Nilay
Sep 12 at 13:16






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

Edmonton

Crossroads (UK TV series)