Anderson Hall (Lexington, Kentucky)




Coordinates: 38°02′14.50″N 84°30′20″W / 38.0373611°N 84.50556°W / 38.0373611; -84.50556


Mechanical Hall (or Old Anderson Hall or Dicker Hall) at the University of Kentucky, was completed in 1892 and served as the home to the engineering department. It was known as Dicker Hall by the 1930s and was renamed Anderson Hall in 1948. It was named after F. Paul Anderson, the first dean of the College of Engineering. It was razed and replaced by Anderson Tower in the 1960s.



External links


  • Mechanical Hall

  • F. Paul Anderson Tower





Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

Edmonton

Crossroads (UK TV series)