Transit Visa Requirements [duplicate]










0















This question already has an answer here:



  • Is there a way to find out if I need a transit visa for a layover in the UK?

    2 answers



Do I need a transit visa through Heathrow to the USA? I hold a Kenyan passport and will be in the USA for four weeks. My transit time at Heathrow is about 2 hours.










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Burhan Khalid, davidb, Crazydre, pnuts, JonathanReez Feb 23 '17 at 10:08


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.










  • 1




    Answered many times - just look at the "Related" questions list on the right.
    – Burhan Khalid
    Feb 23 '17 at 8:44
















0















This question already has an answer here:



  • Is there a way to find out if I need a transit visa for a layover in the UK?

    2 answers



Do I need a transit visa through Heathrow to the USA? I hold a Kenyan passport and will be in the USA for four weeks. My transit time at Heathrow is about 2 hours.










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Burhan Khalid, davidb, Crazydre, pnuts, JonathanReez Feb 23 '17 at 10:08


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.










  • 1




    Answered many times - just look at the "Related" questions list on the right.
    – Burhan Khalid
    Feb 23 '17 at 8:44














0












0








0








This question already has an answer here:



  • Is there a way to find out if I need a transit visa for a layover in the UK?

    2 answers



Do I need a transit visa through Heathrow to the USA? I hold a Kenyan passport and will be in the USA for four weeks. My transit time at Heathrow is about 2 hours.










share|improve this question
















This question already has an answer here:



  • Is there a way to find out if I need a transit visa for a layover in the UK?

    2 answers



Do I need a transit visa through Heathrow to the USA? I hold a Kenyan passport and will be in the USA for four weeks. My transit time at Heathrow is about 2 hours.





This question already has an answer here:



  • Is there a way to find out if I need a transit visa for a layover in the UK?

    2 answers







visas uk customs-and-immigration transit-visas kenyan-citizens






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Feb 23 '17 at 8:58









Crazydre

52.4k1196230




52.4k1196230










asked Feb 23 '17 at 8:40









Samuel Kibe

6




6




marked as duplicate by Burhan Khalid, davidb, Crazydre, pnuts, JonathanReez Feb 23 '17 at 10:08


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.






marked as duplicate by Burhan Khalid, davidb, Crazydre, pnuts, JonathanReez Feb 23 '17 at 10:08


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.









  • 1




    Answered many times - just look at the "Related" questions list on the right.
    – Burhan Khalid
    Feb 23 '17 at 8:44













  • 1




    Answered many times - just look at the "Related" questions list on the right.
    – Burhan Khalid
    Feb 23 '17 at 8:44








1




1




Answered many times - just look at the "Related" questions list on the right.
– Burhan Khalid
Feb 23 '17 at 8:44





Answered many times - just look at the "Related" questions list on the right.
– Burhan Khalid
Feb 23 '17 at 8:44











1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















1














In short, because you have a valid US visa, no, you do not need a UK transit visa



It's all explained here as well






share|improve this answer





























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    1














    In short, because you have a valid US visa, no, you do not need a UK transit visa



    It's all explained here as well






    share|improve this answer



























      1














      In short, because you have a valid US visa, no, you do not need a UK transit visa



      It's all explained here as well






      share|improve this answer

























        1












        1








        1






        In short, because you have a valid US visa, no, you do not need a UK transit visa



        It's all explained here as well






        share|improve this answer














        In short, because you have a valid US visa, no, you do not need a UK transit visa



        It's all explained here as well







        share|improve this answer














        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer








        edited Apr 13 '17 at 12:52









        Community

        1




        1










        answered Feb 23 '17 at 8:59









        Crazydre

        52.4k1196230




        52.4k1196230













            Popular posts from this blog

            𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

            PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

            Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?