Can I have my vaporizer in my carry on?









up vote
4
down vote

favorite












I'm curious if vaporizers(e-cigs) are allowed in carry on luggage.



I will soon fly from USA to Beijing. I know that vaporizers are legal in both countries. The only airport restriction I can think of is the liquids rule. But the liquid in my vaporizer doesn't even come close.



I've actually flown twice (domestic) and kept my vaporizer in my carry on. But maybe they just didn't notice it when I went through security.



I can't think of any specific reasons why these wouldn't be allowed, but I can't imagine that they are.










share|improve this question

























    up vote
    4
    down vote

    favorite












    I'm curious if vaporizers(e-cigs) are allowed in carry on luggage.



    I will soon fly from USA to Beijing. I know that vaporizers are legal in both countries. The only airport restriction I can think of is the liquids rule. But the liquid in my vaporizer doesn't even come close.



    I've actually flown twice (domestic) and kept my vaporizer in my carry on. But maybe they just didn't notice it when I went through security.



    I can't think of any specific reasons why these wouldn't be allowed, but I can't imagine that they are.










    share|improve this question























      up vote
      4
      down vote

      favorite









      up vote
      4
      down vote

      favorite











      I'm curious if vaporizers(e-cigs) are allowed in carry on luggage.



      I will soon fly from USA to Beijing. I know that vaporizers are legal in both countries. The only airport restriction I can think of is the liquids rule. But the liquid in my vaporizer doesn't even come close.



      I've actually flown twice (domestic) and kept my vaporizer in my carry on. But maybe they just didn't notice it when I went through security.



      I can't think of any specific reasons why these wouldn't be allowed, but I can't imagine that they are.










      share|improve this question













      I'm curious if vaporizers(e-cigs) are allowed in carry on luggage.



      I will soon fly from USA to Beijing. I know that vaporizers are legal in both countries. The only airport restriction I can think of is the liquids rule. But the liquid in my vaporizer doesn't even come close.



      I've actually flown twice (domestic) and kept my vaporizer in my carry on. But maybe they just didn't notice it when I went through security.



      I can't think of any specific reasons why these wouldn't be allowed, but I can't imagine that they are.







      air-travel airport-security






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Jun 9 '17 at 20:20









      CrazyPaste

      1233




      1233




















          2 Answers
          2






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          up vote
          5
          down vote



          accepted










          There are four relevant organizations here.



          1. The TSA permits vaporizers in carry-on luggage, and forbids them in checked baggage. Liquids are also permitted, as long as the volume is less than 100 ml.

          2. The FAA provides a few additional restrictions: they must not be used or charged in flight, and homemade battery packs are forbidden.

          3. Chinese safety regulations may also restrict things.

          4. Your airline may have restrictions more strict than any of the above, though it's unlikely.





          share|improve this answer



























            up vote
            -4
            down vote













            YES. E-cigarettes and vapor pens are permittee in carry-on bags.



            In fact, many airlines and regulatory authorities require e-cigarettes to be carried on being prohibited in checked baggage.



            The liquid volume must be compliant and, of course, you many not use the device at any time on board.



            Many, many sources: https://www.bing.com/search?q=e+cigarettes+carry+on&FORM=AWRE






            share|improve this answer


















            • 1




              Add references please.
              – Honorary World Citizen
              Jun 9 '17 at 21:09










            • Might I suggest you view the upvoted answer and you might observe why your answer is so pathetic in comparison. Your bleating about downvotes is unbelievable. Why don't you go and vote if you care so much about votes? By the way, wtf is bing?
              – Berwyn
              Jun 11 '17 at 21:33










            • @Berwyn Sorry :( but the answer is complete correct and I will not stop defending correct Answers from wrong and misleading Downvotes when they happen. My familiarity with the internals of the G give me cause to avoid them. I do like the '+1' idiom though so +1 for that.
              – Johns-305
              Jun 11 '17 at 21:39










            Your Answer








            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "273"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            convertImagesToLinks: false,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: null,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            noCode: true, onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f94898%2fcan-i-have-my-vaporizer-in-my-carry-on%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            2 Answers
            2






            active

            oldest

            votes








            2 Answers
            2






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes








            up vote
            5
            down vote



            accepted










            There are four relevant organizations here.



            1. The TSA permits vaporizers in carry-on luggage, and forbids them in checked baggage. Liquids are also permitted, as long as the volume is less than 100 ml.

            2. The FAA provides a few additional restrictions: they must not be used or charged in flight, and homemade battery packs are forbidden.

            3. Chinese safety regulations may also restrict things.

            4. Your airline may have restrictions more strict than any of the above, though it's unlikely.





            share|improve this answer
























              up vote
              5
              down vote



              accepted










              There are four relevant organizations here.



              1. The TSA permits vaporizers in carry-on luggage, and forbids them in checked baggage. Liquids are also permitted, as long as the volume is less than 100 ml.

              2. The FAA provides a few additional restrictions: they must not be used or charged in flight, and homemade battery packs are forbidden.

              3. Chinese safety regulations may also restrict things.

              4. Your airline may have restrictions more strict than any of the above, though it's unlikely.





              share|improve this answer






















                up vote
                5
                down vote



                accepted







                up vote
                5
                down vote



                accepted






                There are four relevant organizations here.



                1. The TSA permits vaporizers in carry-on luggage, and forbids them in checked baggage. Liquids are also permitted, as long as the volume is less than 100 ml.

                2. The FAA provides a few additional restrictions: they must not be used or charged in flight, and homemade battery packs are forbidden.

                3. Chinese safety regulations may also restrict things.

                4. Your airline may have restrictions more strict than any of the above, though it's unlikely.





                share|improve this answer












                There are four relevant organizations here.



                1. The TSA permits vaporizers in carry-on luggage, and forbids them in checked baggage. Liquids are also permitted, as long as the volume is less than 100 ml.

                2. The FAA provides a few additional restrictions: they must not be used or charged in flight, and homemade battery packs are forbidden.

                3. Chinese safety regulations may also restrict things.

                4. Your airline may have restrictions more strict than any of the above, though it's unlikely.






                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Jun 9 '17 at 22:42









                Mark

                986711




                986711






















                    up vote
                    -4
                    down vote













                    YES. E-cigarettes and vapor pens are permittee in carry-on bags.



                    In fact, many airlines and regulatory authorities require e-cigarettes to be carried on being prohibited in checked baggage.



                    The liquid volume must be compliant and, of course, you many not use the device at any time on board.



                    Many, many sources: https://www.bing.com/search?q=e+cigarettes+carry+on&FORM=AWRE






                    share|improve this answer


















                    • 1




                      Add references please.
                      – Honorary World Citizen
                      Jun 9 '17 at 21:09










                    • Might I suggest you view the upvoted answer and you might observe why your answer is so pathetic in comparison. Your bleating about downvotes is unbelievable. Why don't you go and vote if you care so much about votes? By the way, wtf is bing?
                      – Berwyn
                      Jun 11 '17 at 21:33










                    • @Berwyn Sorry :( but the answer is complete correct and I will not stop defending correct Answers from wrong and misleading Downvotes when they happen. My familiarity with the internals of the G give me cause to avoid them. I do like the '+1' idiom though so +1 for that.
                      – Johns-305
                      Jun 11 '17 at 21:39














                    up vote
                    -4
                    down vote













                    YES. E-cigarettes and vapor pens are permittee in carry-on bags.



                    In fact, many airlines and regulatory authorities require e-cigarettes to be carried on being prohibited in checked baggage.



                    The liquid volume must be compliant and, of course, you many not use the device at any time on board.



                    Many, many sources: https://www.bing.com/search?q=e+cigarettes+carry+on&FORM=AWRE






                    share|improve this answer


















                    • 1




                      Add references please.
                      – Honorary World Citizen
                      Jun 9 '17 at 21:09










                    • Might I suggest you view the upvoted answer and you might observe why your answer is so pathetic in comparison. Your bleating about downvotes is unbelievable. Why don't you go and vote if you care so much about votes? By the way, wtf is bing?
                      – Berwyn
                      Jun 11 '17 at 21:33










                    • @Berwyn Sorry :( but the answer is complete correct and I will not stop defending correct Answers from wrong and misleading Downvotes when they happen. My familiarity with the internals of the G give me cause to avoid them. I do like the '+1' idiom though so +1 for that.
                      – Johns-305
                      Jun 11 '17 at 21:39












                    up vote
                    -4
                    down vote










                    up vote
                    -4
                    down vote









                    YES. E-cigarettes and vapor pens are permittee in carry-on bags.



                    In fact, many airlines and regulatory authorities require e-cigarettes to be carried on being prohibited in checked baggage.



                    The liquid volume must be compliant and, of course, you many not use the device at any time on board.



                    Many, many sources: https://www.bing.com/search?q=e+cigarettes+carry+on&FORM=AWRE






                    share|improve this answer














                    YES. E-cigarettes and vapor pens are permittee in carry-on bags.



                    In fact, many airlines and regulatory authorities require e-cigarettes to be carried on being prohibited in checked baggage.



                    The liquid volume must be compliant and, of course, you many not use the device at any time on board.



                    Many, many sources: https://www.bing.com/search?q=e+cigarettes+carry+on&FORM=AWRE







                    share|improve this answer














                    share|improve this answer



                    share|improve this answer








                    edited Nov 19 '17 at 15:21

























                    answered Jun 9 '17 at 21:07









                    Johns-305

                    27.2k5593




                    27.2k5593







                    • 1




                      Add references please.
                      – Honorary World Citizen
                      Jun 9 '17 at 21:09










                    • Might I suggest you view the upvoted answer and you might observe why your answer is so pathetic in comparison. Your bleating about downvotes is unbelievable. Why don't you go and vote if you care so much about votes? By the way, wtf is bing?
                      – Berwyn
                      Jun 11 '17 at 21:33










                    • @Berwyn Sorry :( but the answer is complete correct and I will not stop defending correct Answers from wrong and misleading Downvotes when they happen. My familiarity with the internals of the G give me cause to avoid them. I do like the '+1' idiom though so +1 for that.
                      – Johns-305
                      Jun 11 '17 at 21:39












                    • 1




                      Add references please.
                      – Honorary World Citizen
                      Jun 9 '17 at 21:09










                    • Might I suggest you view the upvoted answer and you might observe why your answer is so pathetic in comparison. Your bleating about downvotes is unbelievable. Why don't you go and vote if you care so much about votes? By the way, wtf is bing?
                      – Berwyn
                      Jun 11 '17 at 21:33










                    • @Berwyn Sorry :( but the answer is complete correct and I will not stop defending correct Answers from wrong and misleading Downvotes when they happen. My familiarity with the internals of the G give me cause to avoid them. I do like the '+1' idiom though so +1 for that.
                      – Johns-305
                      Jun 11 '17 at 21:39







                    1




                    1




                    Add references please.
                    – Honorary World Citizen
                    Jun 9 '17 at 21:09




                    Add references please.
                    – Honorary World Citizen
                    Jun 9 '17 at 21:09












                    Might I suggest you view the upvoted answer and you might observe why your answer is so pathetic in comparison. Your bleating about downvotes is unbelievable. Why don't you go and vote if you care so much about votes? By the way, wtf is bing?
                    – Berwyn
                    Jun 11 '17 at 21:33




                    Might I suggest you view the upvoted answer and you might observe why your answer is so pathetic in comparison. Your bleating about downvotes is unbelievable. Why don't you go and vote if you care so much about votes? By the way, wtf is bing?
                    – Berwyn
                    Jun 11 '17 at 21:33












                    @Berwyn Sorry :( but the answer is complete correct and I will not stop defending correct Answers from wrong and misleading Downvotes when they happen. My familiarity with the internals of the G give me cause to avoid them. I do like the '+1' idiom though so +1 for that.
                    – Johns-305
                    Jun 11 '17 at 21:39




                    @Berwyn Sorry :( but the answer is complete correct and I will not stop defending correct Answers from wrong and misleading Downvotes when they happen. My familiarity with the internals of the G give me cause to avoid them. I do like the '+1' idiom though so +1 for that.
                    – Johns-305
                    Jun 11 '17 at 21:39

















                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Travel Stack Exchange!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.





                    Some of your past answers have not been well-received, and you're in danger of being blocked from answering.


                    Please pay close attention to the following guidance:


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f94898%2fcan-i-have-my-vaporizer-in-my-carry-on%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

                    PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

                    Ĝň ċũ,İĨĻĐđēĵſ ĤŹĝĽķũ ĆŹđě,ļ łĂģĚ ŻŷĶĸĦķĖĝŔ ūŬĿŜćīŴĽĺ,ľ,ũĽňĎźāœ,ĉŃĩ,ĎĻē,ŕųūČœijčĶŶĻijŕ,ĩěŗſŗāŸņŰž,Žů ĭğŪľ Čŗćļžĵţ Ūĉņ ĵ ůŁ ţŅ,ĮŶ ŁŵĮ śŁĬŇŏ ŮĜʼnœĦā,Ũŏ Ź ŖŀšĦ ŃłĉŹŅťŸŇ,ŷī