The Paraguayan Football Association (Spanish: Asociación Paraguaya de Futbol[asosjaˈsjom paɾaˈɣwaʝa ðe ˈfutbol] or APF) is the governing body of football in Paraguay.[2] It organizes the Paraguayan football league and the Paraguay national football team, and is based in the Paraguayan capital, Asunción.[3] In 1906, the representatives of the five existing football teams in Paraguay at that time (Olimpia, Guaraní, Libertad, General Díaz, and Nacional) met to create the governing body of football in Paraguay, the Paraguayan Football League. In 1998 its name was changed to its current denomination.
266 58 I'm trying to execute some PHP code on a project (using Dreamweaver) but the code isn't being run. When I check the source code, the PHP code appears as HTML tags (I can see it in the source code). Apache is running properly (I'm working with XAMPP), the PHP pages are being opened properly but the PHP code isn't being executed. Does someone have a suggestion about what is happening? Note: The file is already named as filename.php Edit: The Code..: <? include_once("/code/configs.php"); ?> php apache share | improve this question edited Mar 22 '17 at 16:16 Taryn ♦ 191k 47 291 354 asked Feb 25 '11 at 19:06 Gui Gui 3,652 10 34 51 38 Are you using short tags <? instead of <?php ? – Dan Grossman Feb 25 '11 at 19:09 2 Yes, i'm using <? ... – Gui Feb 25 '11 at 19:12 22 Don't EVER use short tags. ( <? ). They are depre...
Clash Royale CLAN TAG #URR8PPP For other uses, see Administrative divisions of China (disambiguation). This article is about the administrative divisions in the People's Republic of China. For those of the Republic of China commonly known as Taiwan, see Administrative divisions of the Republic of China. This article is part of a series on Administrative divisions of China Provincial level (1st) Municipalities Provinces Autonomous regions Special administrative regions Sub-provincial level Sub-provincial cities Sub-provincial autonomous prefectures Sub-provincial city districts Prefectural level (2nd) Prefectural cities Autonomous prefectures Leagues Prefectures (abolishing) Sub-prefectural-level Sub-prefectural cities Provincial-controlled cities Provincial-controlled counties Provincial-controlled districts County level (3rd) Counties Autonomous counties County-level cities Districts Ethnic districts Banners Autonomous banners Shennongjia Forestry District Liuzhi Special District...
15 3 $begingroup$ Someone in a discussion brought up that (he reckons) there can be at least continuum number of strategies to approach a specific problem. The specific problem was trading strategies (not algorithms but strategies) but I think thats beside the point for my question. This got me thinking about the cardinality of the set of algorithms. I have been searching around a bit but have come up with nothing. I've been thinking that, since turing machines operate with a finite set of alphabet and the tape has to be indexable thus countable, it's impossible to have uncountable number of algorithms. My set theory is admittedly rusty so I am not certain at all my reasoning is valid and I probably wouldn't be able to prove it, but it's an interesting thought. What is the cardinality of the set of algorithms? algorithms turing-machines combinatorics share | cite | improve this question edited Aug 28 '18 at 13:59 Raphael ♦ 57.8k 24...