How to implement react-native-material-bottom-navigation with React Native Router Flux

How to implement react-native-material-bottom-navigation with React Native Router Flux



I'm trying to implement react-native-material-bottom-navigation component with React Native Router Flux.



I've tried to use this component with RNRF but it doesn't work as I expect it should do it.



I placed the BottomNavigation in each screen but every time I click a tab it reloads everything. I think the BottomNavigation should be in the Router of my app but I've not figured out how to mix this components to work together.



I used to use the onPress inside the tab but it doesn't work and as timomeh says in an issue (#79) in the repository, I should use onTabChange instead onPress.


onTabChange


onPress



In the Bottom Navigation component docs I read an "usage" for React-navigation and I know RNRF is based on React-navigation but I've not achieved what I want.



Any help will be very appreciated.



Thank you!





Right now that's not supported out of the box with react-navigation-router-flux - but it's possible to be added. I have added the support for the deprecated tab bar a few weeks ago - and almost added this - but since it was going to add an extra dependency, I decided to keep it out. Please, open an issue in the repo with the details - so people can discuss more about it - and maybe that can be added in a way that the dependency might be better handled.
– Davis Z. Cabral
Sep 25 at 9:00


react-navigation-router-flux






Required, but never shown



Required, but never shown






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

Edmonton

Crossroads (UK TV series)