Neural Network in R - Input Data

Neural Network in R - Input Data



I'm having a problem in the input data of a neural network, I'm working with inputs of 5000 number pairs, these numbers are shifts in X and Y. The image below shows a small sample of one of the inputs that I should use for network training .



enter image description here



When plotting these numbers I get the following:



enter image description here



My question is, I need a way to "join" these numbers and tell the neural network that this data is true (1), just as I have others that are false (0). I thought of a vector with n elements, where each one has the 5000 data and the information that this data is (0 or 1).



Ex: X, Y, [X, Y] [0], .... where X and Y are the 5000 values. I hope it has been made clear, and sorry for English. Just to note these values are shifts from frame to frame pixels. Thanks.






I think this depends upon which function you will call to train your neural network (and what format the data have to be in). To import your data into R you can just try From the image you have posted it looks like a csv file.. so I would just try ` my.data <- read.csv('my_file.csv')` (replace my_file.csv with your actual file name) and to assign the label my.data$label <- 1. This will create a data frame with 3 columns, named x, y, and label.

– konvas
Sep 18 '18 at 8:25



csv


my_file.csv


my.data$label <- 1


data frame


x


y


label




0



Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!



But avoid



To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.



Required, but never shown



Required, but never shown




By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

Edmonton

Crossroads (UK TV series)