Multiple Entry schengen visa second trip
I have a 6 month multiple entry visa issued by Netherlands, i've already completed my first trip to Netherlands(which was 5 days) and now i want to go Spain for 2 weeks, would it be violation of schengen rules to use visa that way?
Edit:
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
visas schengen multiple-entry
add a comment |
I have a 6 month multiple entry visa issued by Netherlands, i've already completed my first trip to Netherlands(which was 5 days) and now i want to go Spain for 2 weeks, would it be violation of schengen rules to use visa that way?
Edit:
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
visas schengen multiple-entry
add a comment |
I have a 6 month multiple entry visa issued by Netherlands, i've already completed my first trip to Netherlands(which was 5 days) and now i want to go Spain for 2 weeks, would it be violation of schengen rules to use visa that way?
Edit:
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
visas schengen multiple-entry
I have a 6 month multiple entry visa issued by Netherlands, i've already completed my first trip to Netherlands(which was 5 days) and now i want to go Spain for 2 weeks, would it be violation of schengen rules to use visa that way?
Edit:
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
visas schengen multiple-entry
visas schengen multiple-entry
edited Aug 15 '16 at 10:19
Goldseeker
asked Aug 15 '16 at 10:07
GoldseekerGoldseeker
133
133
add a comment |
add a comment |
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
No, since you have a multiple entry schengen.
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 10:19
Yes, it's okay. I had a similar situation, my schengen visa was issued by Italy and later I used it to go to France for more days, than I spent in Italy.
– airbear
Aug 15 '16 at 10:21
Given that the SP asks both 'would it be a violation?' and 'is it OK?' you might want to clarify 'no'.
– DJClayworth
Aug 15 '16 at 14:24
To be fair @airbear responded before i've edited my post to include clarification
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 14:56
add a comment |
Your Answer
StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "273"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);
else
createEditor();
);
function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
noCode: true, onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);
);
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f76733%2fmultiple-entry-schengen-visa-second-trip%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
No, since you have a multiple entry schengen.
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 10:19
Yes, it's okay. I had a similar situation, my schengen visa was issued by Italy and later I used it to go to France for more days, than I spent in Italy.
– airbear
Aug 15 '16 at 10:21
Given that the SP asks both 'would it be a violation?' and 'is it OK?' you might want to clarify 'no'.
– DJClayworth
Aug 15 '16 at 14:24
To be fair @airbear responded before i've edited my post to include clarification
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 14:56
add a comment |
No, since you have a multiple entry schengen.
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 10:19
Yes, it's okay. I had a similar situation, my schengen visa was issued by Italy and later I used it to go to France for more days, than I spent in Italy.
– airbear
Aug 15 '16 at 10:21
Given that the SP asks both 'would it be a violation?' and 'is it OK?' you might want to clarify 'no'.
– DJClayworth
Aug 15 '16 at 14:24
To be fair @airbear responded before i've edited my post to include clarification
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 14:56
add a comment |
No, since you have a multiple entry schengen.
No, since you have a multiple entry schengen.
answered Aug 15 '16 at 10:17
airbearairbear
613
613
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 10:19
Yes, it's okay. I had a similar situation, my schengen visa was issued by Italy and later I used it to go to France for more days, than I spent in Italy.
– airbear
Aug 15 '16 at 10:21
Given that the SP asks both 'would it be a violation?' and 'is it OK?' you might want to clarify 'no'.
– DJClayworth
Aug 15 '16 at 14:24
To be fair @airbear responded before i've edited my post to include clarification
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 14:56
add a comment |
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 10:19
Yes, it's okay. I had a similar situation, my schengen visa was issued by Italy and later I used it to go to France for more days, than I spent in Italy.
– airbear
Aug 15 '16 at 10:21
Given that the SP asks both 'would it be a violation?' and 'is it OK?' you might want to clarify 'no'.
– DJClayworth
Aug 15 '16 at 14:24
To be fair @airbear responded before i've edited my post to include clarification
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 14:56
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 10:19
My concern is that in result by the end of the visa i will be spending more time in Spain than in Netherlands, is it okay?
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 10:19
Yes, it's okay. I had a similar situation, my schengen visa was issued by Italy and later I used it to go to France for more days, than I spent in Italy.
– airbear
Aug 15 '16 at 10:21
Yes, it's okay. I had a similar situation, my schengen visa was issued by Italy and later I used it to go to France for more days, than I spent in Italy.
– airbear
Aug 15 '16 at 10:21
Given that the SP asks both 'would it be a violation?' and 'is it OK?' you might want to clarify 'no'.
– DJClayworth
Aug 15 '16 at 14:24
Given that the SP asks both 'would it be a violation?' and 'is it OK?' you might want to clarify 'no'.
– DJClayworth
Aug 15 '16 at 14:24
To be fair @airbear responded before i've edited my post to include clarification
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 14:56
To be fair @airbear responded before i've edited my post to include clarification
– Goldseeker
Aug 15 '16 at 14:56
add a comment |
Thanks for contributing an answer to Travel Stack Exchange!
- Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!
But avoid …
- Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.
- Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.
To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f76733%2fmultiple-entry-schengen-visa-second-trip%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown

