How to fix Apple Mach-O Linker (ld) Error Group - ld: library not found for -lFBSDKCoreKit

How to fix Apple Mach-O Linker (ld) Error Group - ld: library not found for -lFBSDKCoreKit



it's been several days now that I get this error, I tried several solutions like:



I always open the .xcworkspace file



I always clean the project and relaunch



I always restart xcode and relaunch



I remove the library search paths from the .xconfig files and

relaunch



I remove the OTHER_LDFLAGS from the .xconfig files and relaunch



I remove the app's folder from the DerivedData



My pod file content:


pod 'Firebase'
pod 'Bolts'
pod 'Firebase/Firestore'
pod 'GoogleMobileAds'
pod 'Fabric'
pod 'Crashlytics'
pod 'PersonalizedAdConsent'
pod 'Highcharts', '~> 6.1.0'
pod 'FBSDKCoreKit'
pod 'GoogleToolboxForMac'
pod 'FirebaseAnalytics'



the full error :


Ld /Users/macbook/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-gydeutwlcipqlofsryockyhughug/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/MyApp.app/MyApp normal arm64
cd "/Users/macbook/Documents/app ios /MyApp New"
export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=11.0
export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -arch arm64 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS11.4.sdk -L/Users/macbook/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-gydeutwlcipqlofsryockyhughug/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos -F/Users/macbook/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-gydeutwlcipqlofsryockyhughug/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos -F/Users/macbook/Documents/app ios /MyApp New -filelist /Users/macbook/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-gydeutwlcipqlofsryockyhughug/Build/Intermediates.noindex/MyApp.build/Debug-iphoneos/MyApp.build/Objects-normal/arm64/MyApp.LinkFileList -Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/Frameworks -Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @loader_path/Frameworks -Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/Frameworks -miphoneos-version-min=11.0 -dead_strip -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/macbook/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-gydeutwlcipqlofsryockyhughug/Build/Intermediates.noindex/MyApp.build/Debug-iphoneos/MyApp.build/Objects-normal/arm64/MyApp_lto.o -Xlinker -export_dynamic -Xlinker -no_deduplicate -fembed-bitcode-marker -fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime -ObjC -lBoringSSL -lFBSDKCoreKit -lGoogleToolboxForMac -lProtobuf -lc++ -lgRPC -lgRPC-Core -lgRPC-ProtoRPC -lgRPC-RxLibrary -lleveldb-library -lnanopb -lsqlite3 -lz -framework AVFoundation -framework AudioToolbox -framework CFNetwork -framework CoreGraphics -framework CoreMedia -framework CoreMotion -framework CoreTelephony -framework CoreVideo -framework FirebaseAnalytics -framework FirebaseCore -framework FirebaseCoreDiagnostics -framework FirebaseFirestore -framework FirebaseInstanceID -framework FirebaseNanoPB -framework GLKit -framework GoogleMobileAds -framework MediaPlayer -framework MessageUI -framework MobileCoreServices -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework Security -framework StoreKit -framework SystemConfiguration -weak_framework Accounts -weak_framework AdSupport -weak_framework AudioToolbox -weak_framework CoreGraphics -weak_framework CoreLocation -weak_framework Foundation -weak_framework JavaScriptCore -weak_framework QuartzCore -weak_framework SafariServices -weak_framework Security -weak_framework Social -weak_framework UIKit -weak_framework WebKit -framework FBSDKCoreKit -framework WebKit -framework AVFoundation -framework CoreMedia -framework QuartzCore -framework AdSupport -framework CoreGraphics -framework SystemConfiguration -framework CoreTelephony -framework StoreKit -framework CoreFoundation -framework Foundation -framework GoogleMobileAds -framework CoreData -framework UIKit -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/macbook/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-gydeutwlcipqlofsryockyhughug/Build/Intermediates.noindex/MyApp.build/Debug-iphoneos/MyApp.build/Objects-normal/arm64/MyApp_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/macbook/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-gydeutwlcipqlofsryockyhughug/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/MyApp.app/MyApp

ld: library not found for -lFBSDKCoreKit
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)



please help me fix this error




1 Answer
1



Re-install/update pods and Build Active Architecture Only to Yes from Build Settings.


Build Active Architecture Only


Yes



Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!



But avoid



To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.



Required, but never shown



Required, but never shown




By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

Administrative divisions of China