Issue with Graphviz - gvLayout() - Working with library

Issue with Graphviz - gvLayout() - Working with library



I`m coding in C#. I'm sending the arguments below to the function
gvLayout(gvc, g, layout)


IntPtr gvc = gvContext();

// My string containing the graph
IntPtr g = agmemread(source);

string layout = "nop";



I have imported the dlls from graphviz's folder.



I get the answer:


Error: Layout type: "nop" not recognized. Use one of:



So I tried:


string layout = "dot";



And got:
Error: Layout type: "dot" not recognized. Use one of:



The int return value of gvLayout(gvc, g, layout) I get is -1 (should be 0).



UPDATE:



I put all dlls and config6 file into my project. Now I get the message 4 times and then nothing happens:



"The program can't start because libglib-2.0-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."



The thing is that the file is already there. I tried also adding a copy of that file to the folder System32 but it didn't work either.



I've already read Why does Graphviz fail on gvLayout? and couldn't reach a solution.




3 Answers
3



How did you install graphviz? Are you linking against the installed version, or did you copy the dlls elsewhere? The plugin mechanism relies on a file called config6 being with the dll's in order to determine what plugins are available.





I have also put the config6 within the project. I have added all dlls and config6 there. =( Any suggestion?
– Th3B0Y
Oct 30 '13 at 20:53



Are you sure that all of your DLL files are in the right folder? I get rid of the error when I actually copied all the files in the graphviz directory to the right debug folder....



Having the same problem, I solved it copying all the *.dll and the "config6" file from "C:Program Files (x86)Graphvizbin" next to my executable.



I first tried to copy just needed .dll but I'd got some errors or problems with fonts or layout. I ended by copying all .dll and now all works fine.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

Edmonton

Crossroads (UK TV series)