Problem to start the TipCalc.Forms mvvmcross app with Visual Studio 2017

Problem to start the TipCalc.Forms mvvmcross app with Visual Studio 2017



I am new in the Xamarin.Forms world and the mobile development and I am trying to understand how the framework mvvmcross works. To do it I have taken the example app TipCalc. I am getting a problem when I start this app on a virtual emulator with Visual Studio 2017. I am getting the following error: "TipCalc.Forms has stopped".



Emulator configuration:



Android_Accelerated_x86_Oreo (Android 8.1 - API 27) 1GB



I have following components installed:



Android SDK Platform 27 and Google Play/APIs Intel x86 Atom System Image are installed.
Android SDK Tools 26.1.1 and Android Emulator are also installed. NDK is not installed. I am getting an error without any detail when I try to install it.



My development environment:
Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel Core i7-7500U - RAM 8 GB 64Bit-OS



Any idea why it doesn't work? Build and deploy works fine (deployment takes a long).






add more details of what fails and what doesn't work if you try to debug an android app

– magicandre1981
Sep 15 '18 at 10:33






For example I am trying to start the example of mvvmcross TipCalc and the application starts but I can see nothing. github.com/MvvmCross/MvvmCross-Samples/tree/master/TipCalc And generally the deploy process is very slow. Emulator has 512 MB RAM. Should I give more RAM?

– user9923760
Sep 15 '18 at 12:34






I was getting right now following error: XF002 - Xamarin.Forms tasks do not match targets. Is it normal getting so many errors only to run a XamarinForms HelloWorld App?

– user9923760
Sep 15 '18 at 12:55




0



Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!



But avoid



To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.



Required, but never shown



Required, but never shown




By clicking "Post Your Answer", you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

Edmonton

Crossroads (UK TV series)