Vladislav I of Wallachia

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP
















Vladislav I (Vlaicu-Vodă)
Voivode of Wallachia
Vladislav Vlaicu.jpg
Voivode of Wallachia
ReignNovember 1364–1377
PredecessorNicholas Alexander
SuccessorRadu I of Wallachia
Died1377
HouseBasarab
FatherNicolae Alexandru

Vladislav I (Bulgarian: Владислав I Romanian: Vladhyslao I [1]) of the Basarab dynasty, also known as Vlaicu [2] or Vlaicu-Vodă, was Voivode of Wallachia (a part of present-day Romania) (1364 – c. 1377).


During his reign, he was a vassal of the Bulgarian Emperor Ivan Alexander.[3] In February 1369 Vladislav I subdued Vidin[4] and recognised Louis I of Hungary as his overlord in return for Severin, Amlaş, and Făgăraş. In 1373 Louis I took Severin again but the Vlachs recovered it in 1376–1377.


It has been surgested that his son was Vlad I of Wallachia.[5]




References




  1. ^ Ангелов, Д. История на България, Том 3, Втора Българска Държава, БАН, 1982, с.331


  2. ^ Czamańska, Ilona (1996). Mołdawia i Wołoszczyzna wobec Polski, Węgier i Turcji w XIV i XV wieku. Poznań: Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM. p. 198. ISBN 83-232-0733-X..mw-parser-output cite.citationfont-style:inherit.mw-parser-output .citation qquotes:"""""""'""'".mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-free abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Lock-green.svg/9px-Lock-green.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-limited a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-registration abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d6/Lock-gray-alt-2.svg/9px-Lock-gray-alt-2.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-subscription abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Lock-red-alt-2.svg/9px-Lock-red-alt-2.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registrationcolor:#555.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription span,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration spanborder-bottom:1px dotted;cursor:help.mw-parser-output .cs1-ws-icon abackground:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Wikisource-logo.svg/12px-Wikisource-logo.svg.png")no-repeat;background-position:right .1em center.mw-parser-output code.cs1-codecolor:inherit;background:inherit;border:inherit;padding:inherit.mw-parser-output .cs1-hidden-errordisplay:none;font-size:100%.mw-parser-output .cs1-visible-errorfont-size:100%.mw-parser-output .cs1-maintdisplay:none;color:#33aa33;margin-left:0.3em.mw-parser-output .cs1-subscription,.mw-parser-output .cs1-registration,.mw-parser-output .cs1-formatfont-size:95%.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-left,.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-wl-leftpadding-left:0.2em.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-right,.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-wl-rightpadding-right:0.2em


  3. ^ Bakalov, Istorija na Bǎlgarija, "Dobrotica (neizv.–okolo 1385)"


  4. ^ Czamańska, Ilona (1996). Mołdawia i Wołoszczyzna wobec Polski, Węgier i Turcji w XIV i XV wieku. Poznań: Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM. p. 200. ISBN 83-232-0733-X.


  5. ^ Czamańska, Ilona (1996). Mołdawia i Wołoszczyzna wobec Polski, Węgier i Turcji w XIV i XV wieku. Poznań: Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM. p. 211. ISBN 83-232-0733-X.













Vladislav I of Wallachia

House of Basarab

 Died: 1377
Regnal titles
Preceded by
Nicolae Alexandru

Voivode of Wallachia
1364 – c. 1377
Succeeded by
Radu I





Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

Malaysia to Papua New Guinea by motorcycle?