How can I add floating label to react-select?

How can I add floating label to react-select?



I'm trying to build web app using MaterialUI theme and I need to use autocomplete .. It turns out MUI v2 does not have AutoComplete and docs suggest using alternatives. react-select has all functionality I need - but I cannot figure out how to make it look similarly to other controls - specifically how to make floating label to float away when user starts typing or click on dropdown.



What I did:


<Input>


<IntegratedSelect>



.. and tried a lot of different other approaches (setting refs, using FloatingLabel from @material/react-floating-label etc).. with no luck.



Can you please advise how can I trigger float on the label, or otherwise hookup react-select control with floating label?
Any help will be appreciated!



Regards,
VB



P.S. Gist added: https://gist.github.com/mspclaims/e07bf1ff657fa8eb4756bc0514a164fe





Can you share relevant code?
– Anas
Aug 26 at 6:04





I updated post to include link to gist with source code and screenshot. Thanks for looking!
– vba66a
Aug 26 at 16:07









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

Edmonton

Crossroads (UK TV series)