error installing postgresql with windows7

error installing postgresql with windows7



guys while installing posqresql I got those 2 error message



first error messeage



and when I clicked ok then the second error message displayed on my screen



second error message



and now when I try to connect with my DB using my terminal or git bash I got another error message which is



error in terminal



So, what could I do to solve this problem?



please note that I have tried to re-install postgres




1 Answer
1



Try these and let us know the results;


netstat -an | find /I "5432"

pg_isready

psql -U postgres





there is no response when I tried to do this
– kyrolos magdy
Sep 3 at 8:27





no response netstat -an | find /I "5432" find: ‘/I’: No such file or directory find: ‘5432’: No such file or directory
– kyrolos magdy
Sep 3 at 8:28


netstat -an | find /I "5432" find: ‘/I’: No such file or directory find: ‘5432’: No such file or directory





``` pg_isready /tmp:5432 - no response ```
– kyrolos magdy
Sep 3 at 8:29






and when I tried to connect with my db it responsed with the same error message
– kyrolos magdy
Sep 3 at 8:30





Hi, ok that tells me that Postgresql is not running. You could run "services.msc" and look for Postgresql and try to start it. Worth trying. If that doesn't work I'm not sure. It does seem like it hasn't installed correctly. Is the issue something like admin rights?
– Slumdog
Sep 3 at 20:44



Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!



But avoid



To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.



Some of your past answers have not been well-received, and you're in danger of being blocked from answering.



Please pay close attention to the following guidance:



But avoid



To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.



Required, but never shown



Required, but never shown




By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

Edmonton

Crossroads (UK TV series)