Does a Nigerian require a visa for sightseeing in Turkey? [duplicate]










-1
















This question already has an answer here:



  • Transit visa at Istanbul Airport, Turkey, during a Turkish Airlines arranged stopover?

    2 answers



I am a Nigerian citizen and have booked a Turkish Airlines flight to Nigeria with 12 hours both ways (return) layover at Istanbul Airport. I have a Chinese residence permit.



Do I need a transit visa at Istanbul Airport to enter Istanbul for city sightseeing?










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Giorgio, pnuts, Jan, Willeke, Gayot Fow Dec 20 '16 at 22:52


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.















  • I retracted my close vote because it looks like requirements have changed since that question in 2014. See my answer.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:07











  • I did check the link u sent . Yet its complicated. But tanx

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:14















-1
















This question already has an answer here:



  • Transit visa at Istanbul Airport, Turkey, during a Turkish Airlines arranged stopover?

    2 answers



I am a Nigerian citizen and have booked a Turkish Airlines flight to Nigeria with 12 hours both ways (return) layover at Istanbul Airport. I have a Chinese residence permit.



Do I need a transit visa at Istanbul Airport to enter Istanbul for city sightseeing?










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by Giorgio, pnuts, Jan, Willeke, Gayot Fow Dec 20 '16 at 22:52


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.















  • I retracted my close vote because it looks like requirements have changed since that question in 2014. See my answer.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:07











  • I did check the link u sent . Yet its complicated. But tanx

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:14













-1












-1








-1


1







This question already has an answer here:



  • Transit visa at Istanbul Airport, Turkey, during a Turkish Airlines arranged stopover?

    2 answers



I am a Nigerian citizen and have booked a Turkish Airlines flight to Nigeria with 12 hours both ways (return) layover at Istanbul Airport. I have a Chinese residence permit.



Do I need a transit visa at Istanbul Airport to enter Istanbul for city sightseeing?










share|improve this question

















This question already has an answer here:



  • Transit visa at Istanbul Airport, Turkey, during a Turkish Airlines arranged stopover?

    2 answers



I am a Nigerian citizen and have booked a Turkish Airlines flight to Nigeria with 12 hours both ways (return) layover at Istanbul Airport. I have a Chinese residence permit.



Do I need a transit visa at Istanbul Airport to enter Istanbul for city sightseeing?





This question already has an answer here:



  • Transit visa at Istanbul Airport, Turkey, during a Turkish Airlines arranged stopover?

    2 answers







transit-visas turkey istanbul nigerian-citizens






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Dec 20 '16 at 23:47









pnuts

26.8k367164




26.8k367164










asked Dec 20 '16 at 21:56









FezFez

21




21




marked as duplicate by Giorgio, pnuts, Jan, Willeke, Gayot Fow Dec 20 '16 at 22:52


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.






marked as duplicate by Giorgio, pnuts, Jan, Willeke, Gayot Fow Dec 20 '16 at 22:52


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.














  • I retracted my close vote because it looks like requirements have changed since that question in 2014. See my answer.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:07











  • I did check the link u sent . Yet its complicated. But tanx

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:14

















  • I retracted my close vote because it looks like requirements have changed since that question in 2014. See my answer.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:07











  • I did check the link u sent . Yet its complicated. But tanx

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:14
















I retracted my close vote because it looks like requirements have changed since that question in 2014. See my answer.

– mkennedy
Dec 20 '16 at 22:07





I retracted my close vote because it looks like requirements have changed since that question in 2014. See my answer.

– mkennedy
Dec 20 '16 at 22:07













I did check the link u sent . Yet its complicated. But tanx

– Fez
Dec 20 '16 at 22:14





I did check the link u sent . Yet its complicated. But tanx

– Fez
Dec 20 '16 at 22:14










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















4














You will need to apply for a visa, but it looks like you can apply for an e-visa here.



From the FAQs, they say to check on whether you are eligible by starting a new application. Once you enter your country of citizenship/passport and the type of passport, the site says that a Nigerian citizen on an ordinary passport can get an e-visa.






share|improve this answer























  • So my layover for going is 12 hours and returning is 19 hours. Both ways I don't visa? Coz I wanna go into the Istanbul town

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:18











  • @crazydre.tanx... But I don't have a schengen, USA or uk residence permit. So I can't fill the supporting document column

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:35











  • Oops, I didn't go through the for far enough. The requirements still need a visa for a 1st world country, so the duplicate Q&A is still valid. Sorry, @Fez for the confusion.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:47











  • Is all good. I rather go to the embassy here in china

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:49











  • @Fez Make sure you get two visas, or a double-entry visa

    – Crazydre
    Dec 21 '16 at 0:30

















1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes








1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









4














You will need to apply for a visa, but it looks like you can apply for an e-visa here.



From the FAQs, they say to check on whether you are eligible by starting a new application. Once you enter your country of citizenship/passport and the type of passport, the site says that a Nigerian citizen on an ordinary passport can get an e-visa.






share|improve this answer























  • So my layover for going is 12 hours and returning is 19 hours. Both ways I don't visa? Coz I wanna go into the Istanbul town

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:18











  • @crazydre.tanx... But I don't have a schengen, USA or uk residence permit. So I can't fill the supporting document column

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:35











  • Oops, I didn't go through the for far enough. The requirements still need a visa for a 1st world country, so the duplicate Q&A is still valid. Sorry, @Fez for the confusion.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:47











  • Is all good. I rather go to the embassy here in china

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:49











  • @Fez Make sure you get two visas, or a double-entry visa

    – Crazydre
    Dec 21 '16 at 0:30















4














You will need to apply for a visa, but it looks like you can apply for an e-visa here.



From the FAQs, they say to check on whether you are eligible by starting a new application. Once you enter your country of citizenship/passport and the type of passport, the site says that a Nigerian citizen on an ordinary passport can get an e-visa.






share|improve this answer























  • So my layover for going is 12 hours and returning is 19 hours. Both ways I don't visa? Coz I wanna go into the Istanbul town

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:18











  • @crazydre.tanx... But I don't have a schengen, USA or uk residence permit. So I can't fill the supporting document column

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:35











  • Oops, I didn't go through the for far enough. The requirements still need a visa for a 1st world country, so the duplicate Q&A is still valid. Sorry, @Fez for the confusion.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:47











  • Is all good. I rather go to the embassy here in china

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:49











  • @Fez Make sure you get two visas, or a double-entry visa

    – Crazydre
    Dec 21 '16 at 0:30













4












4








4







You will need to apply for a visa, but it looks like you can apply for an e-visa here.



From the FAQs, they say to check on whether you are eligible by starting a new application. Once you enter your country of citizenship/passport and the type of passport, the site says that a Nigerian citizen on an ordinary passport can get an e-visa.






share|improve this answer













You will need to apply for a visa, but it looks like you can apply for an e-visa here.



From the FAQs, they say to check on whether you are eligible by starting a new application. Once you enter your country of citizenship/passport and the type of passport, the site says that a Nigerian citizen on an ordinary passport can get an e-visa.







share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered Dec 20 '16 at 22:07









mkennedymkennedy

6,3622542




6,3622542












  • So my layover for going is 12 hours and returning is 19 hours. Both ways I don't visa? Coz I wanna go into the Istanbul town

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:18











  • @crazydre.tanx... But I don't have a schengen, USA or uk residence permit. So I can't fill the supporting document column

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:35











  • Oops, I didn't go through the for far enough. The requirements still need a visa for a 1st world country, so the duplicate Q&A is still valid. Sorry, @Fez for the confusion.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:47











  • Is all good. I rather go to the embassy here in china

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:49











  • @Fez Make sure you get two visas, or a double-entry visa

    – Crazydre
    Dec 21 '16 at 0:30

















  • So my layover for going is 12 hours and returning is 19 hours. Both ways I don't visa? Coz I wanna go into the Istanbul town

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:18











  • @crazydre.tanx... But I don't have a schengen, USA or uk residence permit. So I can't fill the supporting document column

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:35











  • Oops, I didn't go through the for far enough. The requirements still need a visa for a 1st world country, so the duplicate Q&A is still valid. Sorry, @Fez for the confusion.

    – mkennedy
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:47











  • Is all good. I rather go to the embassy here in china

    – Fez
    Dec 20 '16 at 22:49











  • @Fez Make sure you get two visas, or a double-entry visa

    – Crazydre
    Dec 21 '16 at 0:30
















So my layover for going is 12 hours and returning is 19 hours. Both ways I don't visa? Coz I wanna go into the Istanbul town

– Fez
Dec 20 '16 at 22:18





So my layover for going is 12 hours and returning is 19 hours. Both ways I don't visa? Coz I wanna go into the Istanbul town

– Fez
Dec 20 '16 at 22:18













@crazydre.tanx... But I don't have a schengen, USA or uk residence permit. So I can't fill the supporting document column

– Fez
Dec 20 '16 at 22:35





@crazydre.tanx... But I don't have a schengen, USA or uk residence permit. So I can't fill the supporting document column

– Fez
Dec 20 '16 at 22:35













Oops, I didn't go through the for far enough. The requirements still need a visa for a 1st world country, so the duplicate Q&A is still valid. Sorry, @Fez for the confusion.

– mkennedy
Dec 20 '16 at 22:47





Oops, I didn't go through the for far enough. The requirements still need a visa for a 1st world country, so the duplicate Q&A is still valid. Sorry, @Fez for the confusion.

– mkennedy
Dec 20 '16 at 22:47













Is all good. I rather go to the embassy here in china

– Fez
Dec 20 '16 at 22:49





Is all good. I rather go to the embassy here in china

– Fez
Dec 20 '16 at 22:49













@Fez Make sure you get two visas, or a double-entry visa

– Crazydre
Dec 21 '16 at 0:30





@Fez Make sure you get two visas, or a double-entry visa

– Crazydre
Dec 21 '16 at 0:30



Popular posts from this blog

𛂒𛀶,𛀽𛀑𛂀𛃧𛂓𛀙𛃆𛃑𛃷𛂟𛁡𛀢𛀟𛁤𛂽𛁕𛁪𛂟𛂯,𛁞𛂧𛀴𛁄𛁠𛁼𛂿𛀤 𛂘,𛁺𛂾𛃭𛃭𛃵𛀺,𛂣𛃍𛂖𛃶 𛀸𛃀𛂖𛁶𛁏𛁚 𛂢𛂞 𛁰𛂆𛀔,𛁸𛀽𛁓𛃋𛂇𛃧𛀧𛃣𛂐𛃇,𛂂𛃻𛃲𛁬𛃞𛀧𛃃𛀅 𛂭𛁠𛁡𛃇𛀷𛃓𛁥,𛁙𛁘𛁞𛃸𛁸𛃣𛁜,𛂛,𛃿,𛁯𛂘𛂌𛃛𛁱𛃌𛂈𛂇 𛁊𛃲,𛀕𛃴𛀜 𛀶𛂆𛀶𛃟𛂉𛀣,𛂐𛁞𛁾 𛁷𛂑𛁳𛂯𛀬𛃅,𛃶𛁼

PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

Ĝň ċũ,İĨĻĐđēĵſ ĤŹĝĽķũ ĆŹđě,ļ łĂģĚ ŻŷĶĸĦķĖĝŔ ūŬĿŜćīŴĽĺ,ľ,ũĽňĎźāœ,ĉŃĩ,ĎĻē,ŕųūČœijčĶŶĻijŕ,ĩěŗſŗāŸņŰž,Žů ĭğŪľ Čŗćļžĵţ Ūĉņ ĵ ůŁ ţŅ,ĮŶ ŁŵĮ śŁĬŇŏ ŮĜʼnœĦā,Ũŏ Ź ŖŀšĦ ŃłĉŹŅťŸŇ,ŷī